Learn to facilitate meetings and discussions in a professional, structured and confident manner. Use the contributions and expertise of all participants to lead the group to a successful result, that can be visually documented. Learn how to facilitate the forming of opinions and agreement within groups. Both the group outcome and the participant‘s satisfaction increase with the successful use of the right methods. This course is based on practical case studies, that can help you understand and improve your facilitation skills.
Lead groups to the goal with the moderation method:
- Use the moderation method in your work environment
- How do you see yourself as a moderator: Appearance in front of the group
- Role flexibility of the moderator
- Conflict: Behavior in difficult moderation situations and with difficult participants
Applications in practice:
- Case studies
- Transfer to everyday life
- Improving moderation skills through targeted feedback
- Setting the framework: Rules for the joint discussion
- Questioning techniques to actively shape group work: how does facilitator behavior influence the mood of the group?
- Group activating methods: How do I promote a positive mood in teams?
- Visualization: visual preparation of information
- The interaction between moderator and group
- Moderation in conflict situations
- The development of group results
- The non-direct discussion technique
- Emotional processes in groups
Focusing on the participants:
- Phases of team discussions: Focus on the outcome
- Preparation and implementation
- Securing results and minutes
- What to do if no discussion takes place?
- Perceiving behavior, interpreting correctly, reacting effectively
- Dealing with disruptions in the group
- Dealing with critical participants and listeners
After this seminar you will have the necessary skills to moderate meetings and discussions in a structured, confident, and professional manner in order to achieve the best results.
- You will learn how to moderate meetings, discussions, and conversations professionally and confidently
- You will be familiarized with the most important moderation techniques to master even difficult situations with confidence
- You will receive helpful practical experience for successful preparation and improve your moderation skills through targeted feedback
- You will understand how to effectively steer a conversation for success
- Video examples
- Practical examples
- Moderated discussion
- Short trainer inputs
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- External and self-analysis
The seminar "Facilitation Training" is aimed at specialists and executives as well as team and project managers from all areas who wish to successfully facilitate group situations such as meetings and discussions.
Information about Facilitation training
In our seminar for moderation techniques, you will learn the basics and methods interactively, in small groups of a maximum of nine people. Specific methods and techniques for moderating and leading groups are developed together and individual behavior is analyzed. With our training Moderation you learn as a participant to lead a group successfully and to moderate contents competently.
Through the seminar Moderation Techniques you will increase your competence in moderating meetings or workshops. You will learn the use and preparation of visualized information from our experienced trainers. Through practical exercises, our qualified communication experts offer you the opportunity to recognize your weaknesses and successfully use your own strengths. In our moderation training, you can expect a pleasant atmosphere with professional trainers and working materials for executives. You will benefit from our techniques even after completing the seminar. In addition, you have the opportunity to attend our seminars at different locations as preparation for a moderation and tasks of a moderator.
A relaxed and friendly atmosphere awaits you so that you can learn to discover your potential as a presenter. On the first day of the training, we start at 10:00 and successfully conclude the day at 17:00. On the second day our seminar time is from 09:00 to 16:00. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part of the services you can expect. Practical exercises play an essential part of this seminar.
Video about Facilitation training
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online