Facilitation trainingBook now
Achieving results in the group in a focused way
Lead meetings and discussions to the desired success! In this seminar you will learn to facilitate the forming of opinions and decision-making processes within groups. Anyone involved with groups can use the facilitation method as an effective tool. Both the group result and the satisfaction of the group members increase as a result. This method is particularly suitable for team working.
- Recognizing group processes
- The visual preparation of information (visualization)
- Question techniques for actively shaping group work
- Perceiving behaviour, interpreting correctly, reacting effectively
- The interaction between facilitator and group
- 3 tips for increasing satisfaction in groups
- The working out of group results
- Non-directive conversation technique
- Emotional processes in groups
- How do I promote a positive atmosphere in groups?
- 5 ways to deal with disturbances in the group
- How does the facilitator's behavior influence the mood of the group?
- Dealing with difficult participants
- The typical facilitation procedure
- Possible applications of the facilitation method (small groups, large groups, large events)
- The information marketplace
- 4 Advantages of the facilitation method compared to conventional methods
- Written discussions using the card technique
- The use of aids for visual representation
- Video examples
- Practical examples
- Moderated discussion
- Short trainer inputs
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- External and self-analysis
The seminar "Facilitation Training" is aimed at specialists and executives as well as team and project managers from all areas who wish to successfully facilitate group situations such as meetings and discussions.
In our seminar for moderation techniques, you will learn the basics and methods interactively, in small groups of a maximum of nine people. Specific methods and techniques for moderating and leading groups are developed together and individual behavior is analyzed. With our training Moderation you learn as a participant to lead a group successfully and to moderate contents competently.
Through the seminar Moderation Techniques you will increase your competence in moderating meetings or workshops. You will learn the use and preparation of visualized information from our experienced trainers. Through practical exercises, our qualified communication experts offer you the opportunity to recognize your weaknesses and successfully use your own strengths. In our moderation training, you can expect a pleasant atmosphere with professional trainers and working materials for executives. You will benefit from our techniques even after completing the seminar. In addition, you have the opportunity to attend our seminars at different locations as preparation for a moderation and tasks of a moderator.
A relaxed and friendly atmosphere awaits you so that you can learn to discover your potential as a presenter. On the first day of the training, we start at 10:00 and successfully conclude the day at 17:00. On the second day our seminar time is from 09:00 to 16:00. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part of the services you can expect. Practical exercises play an essential part of this seminar.
Dates and Locations( 21 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online