How do I come across to others?
For anyone interacting with different people, it is important to know what others really think. Self-knowledge contributes significantly to personal development. Realistic self-assessment is the prerequisite for successful action and interaction in the workplace.
The first impression:
- What first impression do I convey and what impression do I leave?
- How do people I meet for the first time see me?
- Perception: How do I perceive my environment and how am I perceived?
- How do colleagues, employees, customers and others perceive me?
- How do I appear: in groups, in one-on-one conversations, to customers, to co-workers and superiors?
- My effect in the digital realm: video conferences
Matching self-image and external image:
- To what extent do my self-image and the image of others match?
- How can I influence my charisma through my body language? Gestures, facial expressions, speech modulation and choice of words
- To what extent does my self-perception match the way others perceive me?
- Effects of communication behavior: consciously influencing tonality
- Communicating authentically: responding situationally and authentically to different personalities
Consciously controlling your own impact:
- Improve impact and external perception
- Working on your external image
- Which personality types are there - which type am I?
- Improve, optimize and reflect your charisma
- How do I help others come to self-knowledge?
- Which "feedback" rules should be observed?
- How do I react to "feedback"?
- How do other people judge my strengths and weaknesses?
Transfer to everyday life:
- My personal development plan: This is what I plan to do
- How do I deal with small obstacles?
- How do I get feedback?
After the course "How do I come across to others?", you will have a deeper understanding of your foreign and self-image.
- You will learn more about the importance of the first impression and will be motivated to your own self-reflection.
- You will learn about your own impact, how to consciously control it and how to optimize your own charisma.
- You will learn how to apply what you have learned for further self-development
- You create your own roadmap to improve your verbal and nonverbal communication
- Group discussions
- Stimuli from the trainer
- Perception exercises
- External and self-analysis
- Video-supported role plays
The seminar How do I affect others is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Unsere Trainings sind praxisnah und mit vielen Übungen gestaltet, damit Sie als Teilnehmer Ihre Fähigkeiten optimal verbessern können. In kleinen Gruppen von maximal neun Personen trainieren Sie zwei Tage lang effektive Techniken, um Gesprächspartner zu überzeugen und für sich zu gewinnen.
The seminar "How do I come across others?" supports you in recognizing your own effect on others and the differences between how others see you and how you see yourself. You will learn which words and mannerisms people respond to positively and which behavior tends to be a hindrance. In this way, you will find out how you come across in important conversations, meetings or other situations through verbal and non-verbal behavior. The seminar "How do I affect others?" helps you to get a realistic view of your personality. In addition, you will learn methods for using your existing strengths to optimize your effect on others.
Dates and Locations( 40 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence