Emotional IntelligenceBook now
In this seminar you will increase your emotional intelligence and learn to manage your emotions effectively. To Empower the mind to manage conversations succesfully, the ability to deal with our own feelings and those of others is required. Emotional intelligence is an as important tool as specific knowledge.
- Why do people with a lot of confidence achieve much more and set themselves higher goals?
- The basis of emotional intelligence: the ability to understand others
- Empathy: the ability to know what others feel
- How can the emotional state of other people be more quickly recognized?
- How can the underlying wishes and needs of others be perceived more clearly?
- Self-knowledge: becoming aware of one's own feelings
- Self-management: keeping your feelings under control
- How do feelings arise and what do they express?
- Why does the intelligence quotient contribute at most only 20% to the factors that determine life success?
- Can our feelings be controlled?
- How can we make our dealings with other people more positive?
- Why do feelings awaken a readiness to act?
- Why do feelings rush ahead of thinking (precognitive emotions)?
- The intelligence of emotions: self-motivation and optimism
- Emotional intelligence determines our performance
- Mindfulness: the awareness of our mood and our thoughts about it
- Increasing emotional well-being
- Is there a connection between intelligence quotient and emotional well-being?
- Emotional intelligence as an overriding ability that affects all other abilities
- External and self-analysis
- Video-supported role plays
- Discussion in the group
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Individual and group work
The seminar emotional intelligence is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Dates and Locations( 20 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence