Personality development and self-awareness for managersBook now
In this seminar selected methods for personal growth and development are presented. Participants will have the opportunity to further develop their personal strengths. Important ideas and suggestions are conveyed in order to facilitate further development of one's own personality.
- How do I come across as a person?
- What strengths can I build on?
- Which weaknesses would I like to rectify/accept?
- How can I increase my personal expressiveness?
- How can I increase my persuasiveness?
- What personality potential can I develop?
- How can I increase my charisma in groups?
- How can I balance emotion and intellect?
- How can I increase my impact on others?
- How do I motivate others through my personality?
- Important strategies for personality development
- Which people promote, which people hinder the development of my personality?
- Which personal qualities do I have to accept?
- What limits do I set for myself and how do I overcome them?
- "The Big Five."
- Practical exercises
- tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- external and self-analysis
- video-supported role plays
- discussion within the group
The personality development and self-awareness for managers seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Dates and Locations( 12 Dates )
All seminars on the topic
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence