The power of positive aggressionBook now
The aim of the seminar is to better understand one's own aggression and to consciously perceive its positive and negative effects. A high level of professional competence is most effective when it is combined with willpower and persuasiveness. In this seminar the positive aspects of measured aggression are illustrated and the negative aspects of aggressive behaviour brought into focus.
- The origin of aggressive behaviour
- Positive and negative effects of aggression
- The legitimate elements and playful components of retaining power
- Harnassing positive aggression to achieve success
- The cost-benefit ratio of aggression
- Aggression and social isolation
- Guide to controlled aggression
- The consequences of toughness, assertiveness and selfishness
- Sheep or wolf?
- When does politeness and restraint become a weakness?
- Professional competence doesn't always underlie aggressive behaviour
- Feeling guilty as the cause of suppression of aggression
- Practical exercises for the measured use of aggressive behaviour
- Exercises with the "hot chair"
- The main strategies and their limitations
- Aggression and strategic skill
- Is it possible to learn as well as unlearn aggressive behaviour?
- Why do phonies sometimes use aggressive behaviour?
- The "battle of the eyes"
- Subliminal aggression
- Body language and aggressive behaviour
- Measured aggression and networking behaviour are not mutually exclusive
- Support your sponsors, win over neutrals, confront opponents
- "If you can't beat him, make him your friend"
- Video-supported role plays
- Participant and trainer feedback
- Group discussion
- Individual and group work
- External and self-analysis
- Trainer input
The seminar the power of positive aggression is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Dates and Locations( 4 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence