The power of positive aggression
Use your aggression wisely
Learn in this training to direct your aggression into the right channels. Aggression is also associated with energy, which can be the driving force for new things! In this seminar, you will learn how to better understand your own aggression and how to make the most of its positive form. The goal of the seminar is to consciously perceive the positive and negative effects of aggression. In the seminar the positive aspects of dosed aggression are presented and the negative aspects of aggressive behavior are made conscious.
Understanding aggression better
- The origin of aggressive behavior
- Positive and negative effects of aggression
- The regularities and playful components of power behavior
- Aggression and social isolation
- Guidance on controlled aggression
- The most important strategies and their limits
- With positive aggression to success
- The cost-benefit ratio of aggression
- Aggression and strategic skill
- Can aggressive behavior be learned and unlearned?
Types of aggression:
- Subliminal aggression
- Behind aggressive behavior is not always professional superiority
- Guilt as a cause of aggression inhibition
- Why do phonies sometimes use aggressive behavior?
- When do politeness and restraint become weakness?
- Practical exercises for the measured use of aggressive behavior
- Exercises with the "hot chair"
After this seminar you will be able to better understand your own aggressions and consciously use the positive ones.
- You will learn more about the origin and the effects of aggression
- You will deal with both the positive and negative aspects of aggression to use them thoughtfully
- You will learn various useful strategies that you can apply directly in practice
- For longer-term success You deepen your knowledge with numerous exercises
- Video-supported role plays
- Participant and trainer feedback
- Group discussion
- Individual and group work
- External and self-analysis
- Trainer input
The seminar the power of positive aggression is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Dates and Locations( 3 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence