How can we optimize our handling of stressful situations in everyday work life? Keep calm and practice mindfulness in the process? - Trust your own strength and work even harder on believing in yourself. Transform stressful situations into ones that give you positive energy. The seminar is aimed at the personal needs of the participants. You will go in search of your individual keys to stay calm and composed in crucial situations. You sharpen your perception of yourself and take responsibility for your own actions. Often, working on your inner attitude and activating your own resources helps you to deal with challenging situations in a more positive way.
Managing stress through resilience: The personal resilience profile
- Introduction to better handling stressful situations - promoting resilience
- What triggers stress? - An individual question about drivers and brakemen of stress
- Core elements and methods of resilience
- How do I take more responsibility for my feelings?
Conflict awareness and resilience:
- What strengthens me and what weakens me?
- Recognizing and acknowledging (inner) conflicts
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Working on individual thought patterns in dealing with difficult situations
The power of inner attitude to strengthen resilience:
- Adopting a positive attitude toward oneself
- Constructive and destructive thinking patterns
- Staying calm when it counts
- The key to strengthening resilience
Transfer to everyday life
- Working on your own personality and resilience profile
- Transfer to everyday work using examples
In the seminar you will increase your resilience so that you can confidently deal with challenging and difficult situations.
- You will learn how to increase your resilience to act calmly and purposefully in critical situations
- You will gain a better understanding of which actions strengthen your resilience and which weaken it
- You will learn more about your behavior patterns and how to best optimize your thinking patterns
- You will learn how to increase your resilience through self-reflection and how to handle conflicts more consciously
- Exercise examples
- Moderated discussion
- Short trainer inputs
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Case studies
This seminar is aimed at employees at all levels who want to know their own resources better and use them to overcome personal challenges.
The seminar requires the willingness to work together with the other participants on personal examples and questions.
Video about Resilience seminar
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence