Time management and self-managementBook now
Through effective self-organization, one's own working time can be much more effectively utilized. Time-saving work techniques relieve pressure and free-up creative energy for the most important tasks. In this seminar the best known methods for self-organization, working methods and time saving which have proven themselves in practice, are presented. The result? Increased job satisfaction and more free time.
- 3 strategies to improve the way you work
- What are my most important tasks?
- Where do I time waste?
- Developing a methodical approach to my work
- Dealing with the flood of information
- Techniques for generating ideas
- Anti-stress training
- Time saving through daily and weekly schedules
- Self-confidence through clear objectives
- How do I motivate myself?
- Time saving through sensible and appropriate delegation
- The Pareto time principle (80:20 rule)
- A-B-C analysis and the Eisenhower principle
- Recognizing and building on strengths
- Which factors lead to success?
- How to increase your memory
- Example exercises
- Simulation of everyday situations
- Trainer input
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Individual and group exercises
The seminar time management is aimed at all those who want to achieve more in the shortest possible time.
Time management addresses the task of meeting certain demands and deadlines in a certain amount of available time. The time management seminar will provide you with successful strategies and techniques on how to master your time, improve your work performance as a leader, set priorities and generate more free time. Depending on your work and personality, you as a participant can work out the best method for you to use your time effectively through our time management seminar.
Time management means organizing tasks to make effective use of time. The responsibility of managers is to delegate tasks in an organized way and to complete other important assignments effectively. In our time management training, you as a manager will learn to manage both aspects effectively and without stress, through good time planning.
Smart use of our time management methods for scheduling or dealing with e-mails, can lead to work more efficiently. Our trainers will show you how to deliver performance under time pressure.
Our two day time management seminar takes place on the first day of the seminar at 10 am to 5 pm and on the second day of the seminar from 09 am to 4 pm. In our time management training you will receive important input from our trainers and carry out individual as well as group work to reflect on certain methods and his own time management.
Our time management seminar helps you to achieve more simplicity in your daily work and provides you with many tools for your job and/ or your free time. You will learn useful techniques for setting priorities, planning tasks and creating structure. We help you to find your time killers and give you approaches on how to get rid of them. Since time management is an individual topic, this seminar also focuses on your own work organization. The focus of the event is on the personal challenges and questions of our participants.