Creative techniques and innovation
Creative thinking leads to new approaches and original ideas: important factors for your success. In this seminar, you will be familiarized with the most important creativity techniques that have proven themselves in practice and learn how to implement them using tools. We will show you how to promote creative processes and get into a "flow". Face new challenges and develop creative ideas to discover and go new ways in your own work area. With a variety of practical exercises you will experience your own creativity. The development of agile creative solutions is the foundation for the constructive and creative support of supervisor and team. Whether for teamwork, product development, creative writing, workshops and project management - creative solution approaches are always in demand.
- How do I recognize my creativity potential?
- Creativity-friendly corporate culture
- Creativity through "brainstorming" and "brainwriting“
- How do I use the "mind method" to increase creativity?
- What is the importance of "lateral" thinking for creativity?
- Phases of the creative process
- Open communication to promote innovation
- Exemplary application of creativity techniques to concrete business situations
- Discussion and evaluation of innovative projects from the group of participants
- Which motivational factors increase innovation performance?
- How do you create an innovative environment?
- Encourge your employees to innovate
- Increase the pace of innovation?
Implementation in practice:
- What are the creativity blockers in practice?
- How does a creative group atmosphere develop?
- NLP and creative action
- Practical implementation of the seminar contents
After this seminar, you will be able to successfully introduce innovation and creativity in your company.
- You will learn how to sustainably promote innovation and creativity in the company
- You will learn more about the phases of creative processes for successful implementation in the company
- You will work out which factors inhibit creativity and which factors promote it
- You will get to know different creativity techniques and apply them to concrete company situations
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Short trainer inputs
- Moderated discussion
- Individual and group exercises
Our seminar on creativity techniques is aimed at specialists and managers who want to learn to think out of the box.
It is also relevant for specialists and executives from commercial enterprises of all sizes and from all sectors
as well as from public administrations.
Information about Creative techniques and innovation
Creativity is needed to develop new ideas and business models. There are certain creativity techniques that support creative thought processes. One of the best known is brainstorming. In this process, people contribute their ideas spontaneously and unfiltered during a group session.
The word creativity is still often used in connection with artistic activity, but it is more than that.
Creativity does have its place in business: inventiveness and original actions are important requirements for the success of a company. After all, in order to keep up with the competition, innovations and updates have to be made regularly. This cannot happen without creative work.
In our creativity techniques course, you will gain important knowledge and methods for more innovation in your workplace. This also leads to more motivation at work and an open exchange with employees and colleagues.
Out-of-the-box solutions and innovative participation on the part of employees are helpful and beneficial at every level of a company. Among other things, this can accelerate work processes and simplify planning and organization. In our creativity techniques seminar you will learn how to access your creativity and how to use it optimally in your daily work.
Furthermore, we provide you with proven methods for finding ideas in order to find productive solutions in stressful phases and under time pressure.
Innovative thinking can be enhanced. In our creativity techniques training, participants are familiarized with the most important idea-finding methods that have proven themselves in practice. Impulses are given for creative processes to discover and implement new ideas in their own working environment.
The theoretical part of the two-day seminar is supplemented by examples. You will have the opportunity to exchange ideas intensively with the trainer and the other participants.
With a small group size of no more than nine participants, the Creativity Workshop is very much geared to individual learning needs. The following points, among others, are covered in the course:
- What stimulates creativity?
- How do you create a creative environment?
- Creativity through brainstorming and brainwriting
- Design brainstorming and design thinking
- Finding and evaluating new ideas
- Importance of innovations
- How to increase the pace of innovation?
- Getting to know success factors in the innovation process
- Creativity techniques overview: how they work in practice - learning and training
- Discursive and combined creativity methods: morphological box, Osborne checklist,
- classification schemes
- Which motivational factors increase innovation performance?
During the idea generation workshop, you will learn a systematic approach and methodology to maximize your creative potential. Managers also learn encourage employees to innovate. The most important techniques of innovation management are taught. Our trainer provides the opportunity to integrate concrete examples from the participants into the creativity exercises in order to create a direct link to everyday work life. Together, you will reflect on your own expectations and discuss concrete ways of generating ideas.
Video about Creative techniques and innovation
- Time management and self-management
- Project management in practice
- Knowledge management
- Decision making - confidently and quickly
- Speed Reading
- Getting a grip on the flood of information
- Working From Home & Mobile Working
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Collaboration tools in everyday business
- Self Management Seminar