Knowledge managementBook now
The accessibility and management of knowledge is becoming a decisive factor for success. Maintaining an overview and setting priorities are the foundations of effective knowledge management. The various sources of information must be combined and made available through rapid access. The valuable knowledge of the employees is made usable for the company.
- Knowledge management is a central factor in any organization
- How can knowledge be managed and utilized within an organization?
- How can you create a learning organization through knowledge management?
- How can learning processes be accelerated and optimized?
- How can all employees be involved in effective knowledge management?
- How can we deal intelligently with the flood of information?
- The fast wins over the slow, not the big over the small
- How can you identify superfluous knowledge?
- How can management be optimized through Internet, Intranet, Extranet and Groupware technologies?
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Short trainer inputs
- Simulation of everyday situations
The seminar "Knowledge Management" is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.