Capturing knowledge centrally and in a structured way and making it accessible is important for your success and that of your company. Because the retrievability and efficient use of knowledge determines its future use - and is therefore your competitive advantage! Your work environment should be able to adapt to new knowledge and you need efficient tools to deal with and manage a growing flood of data and information. Good knowledge management is characterized in particular by the structure and prioritization in which the various sources of information must be bundled and made available through fast access options. The valuable knowledge of the employees should be made usable for the company and integrated into the daily work routine.
Organizing knowledge successfully:
- Knowledge management as a key competitive factor
- How do I use the symbiosis between intelligence and knowledge
- Creating a learning organization through knowledge management
- Optimizing learning processes
- Creating case studies and best practice examples for knowledge transfer
Knowledge management of employees:
- Methods for effective knowledge management of employees
- How do employees gain access to new knowledge?
- How can employees successfully apply new knowledge in the company?
Dealing with new knowledge:
- What methods can I use to gain new knowledge?
- How do I store new knowledge?
- How is new knowledge retrieved and applied?
- Forms and types of knowledge
- "Dos and Don'ts"
- Practical and case studies for practice
- Analysis of current trends
- Overview of selected technologies
After this seminar you will have all the necessary knowledge to capture and organize knowledge in your company.
- You will work out how to successfully organize knowledge in your company and how to introduce these methods into your company
- You will learn how to enable your employees to apply new knowledge
- You will learn how to optimize learning processes and apply the knowledge to practical examples
- You will receive valuable tips and tricks from practice for long-lasting learning success
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Short trainer inputs
- Simulation of everyday situations
The seminar "Knowledge Management" is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.