Speed reading can significantly increase the absorption of information. The overload of information becomes controllable through speed reading techniques. The most important speed reading techniques are presented and practiced.
- Actively absorbing information
- How do I interrogate the text in a productive way?
- What are my priorities?
- Planned 'non-reading'
- Preparation and mental attitude to the text
- How do I design my reading breaks?
- Fast reading and intensive absorption of the text are not mutually exclusive
- Why can the brain absorb much more information than we suspect?
- The 3-2-1 method
- Relaxation exercises while reading
- The importance of fixation while reading
- The absorption of whole groups of words
- The assimilation of units of meaning
- What hinders fast reading? (e.g.: speaking along, skipping over important words, etc.)
- The significance of loud reading
- Why is 70 - 80% of the content a text is assimilated?
After this seminar you will have all the necessary tools to increase your information intake.
- You will learn the most important methods to significantly increase your reading flow.
- You will learn how to set your priorities correctly
- You will work out how best to prepare yourself for a fast reading technique
- Trainer input
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Simulation of everyday situations
- Practical examples
The speed reading seminar is aimed at specialists and managers who want to learn to read faster in the shortest possible time.
Video about Speed Reading
- Time management and self-management
- Project management in practice
- Creative techniques and innovation
- Knowledge management
- Decision making - confidently and quickly
- Getting a grip on the flood of information
- Working From Home & Mobile Working
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Collaboration tools in everyday business
- Self Management Seminar