Speed ReadingBook now
Speed reading, quickly learned
Speed reading can significantly increase the absorption of information. The overload of information becomes controllable through speed reading techniques. The most important speed reading techniques are presented and practiced.
- Actively absorbing information
- How do I interrogate the text in a productive way?
- What are my priorities?
- Planned 'non-reading'
- Preparation and mental attitude to the text
- How do I design my reading breaks?
- Fast reading and intensive absorption of the text are not mutually exclusive
- Why can the brain absorb much more information than we suspect?
- The 3-2-1 method
- Relaxation exercises while reading
- The importance of fixation while reading
- The absorption of whole groups of words
- The assimilation of units of meaning
- What hinders fast reading? (e.g.: speaking along, skipping over important words, etc.)
- The significance of loud reading
- Why is 70 - 80% of the content a text is assimilated?
- Trainer input
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Simulation of everyday situations
- Practical examples
The speed reading seminar is aimed at specialists and managers who want to learn to read faster in the shortest possible time.