Analysing potentialBook now
Discover your true talents
Participants will receive important feedback on their personality and skills. Your own self-assessment will become more accurate and more objective. Potentials and talents can be more easily identified.
- Increasing self-awareness
- Better recognition of your own strengths and weaknesses
- Important traits of one's own personality
- Tips on motivation and performance
- Support for upcoming decisions
- Aspects of one's own personality: "Big Five"
- In-depth consultation
- Current profile
- Assessment of initiative, communication and emotional control
- Intro- / Extroversion
- Where are your hidden talents?
- Self-perception and perception of others
- Assessment of other people
- What effect do I have on others?
- Assessment of intellectual strengths
- Assessment of personality strengths and weaknesses
- What development potential do I have?
- Psychological factors of one's own personality
- Stimuli from the trainer
- Participant and trainer feedback
- Individual and group work
- Perceptual exercises
- Group discussion
The analysing potential seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.