Job applicant trainingBook now
Participants receive essential know-how on the application and interview process. The most important strategies for making a successful application are taught in a practical way.
- Your letter of application
- The interview
- The recruitment test
- Self-portrayal and curriculum vitae
- Tips and strategies for a successful application
- Internet applications
- Creating a professional application folder
- Introduction to the assessment centre
- How do I convince my interviewer?
- Portraying yourself in the best light
- Videoed job interviews
- What questions do I need to be prepared for?
- Presentation of your own strengths and weaknesses
- Mastery of delicate situations
- Interview simulations
- External and self-analysis
- Video examples
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Exercises with individual feedback
Our job applicant training is aimed at all people involved in the application process.