Job applicant training
Participants receive essential know-how on the application and interview process. The most important strategies for making a successful application are taught in a practical way.
The application documents:
- The professional application portfolio - the letter of application
- The recruitment test
- Self-presentation and curriculum vitae
- Tips and strategies for a successful application
The preparation and the interview:
- The internet application - getting to know some tools
- How does a positive job interview go? What distinguishes good applicants?
- Job interviews with video control
- Scenic role exercises, presentations and case studies
- Introduction to the assessment center
Personality and perception:
- How do I convince my interviewer?
- The optimal self-presentation
- Presenting one's own strengths and weaknesses
- Mastering tricky situations
Result-rich question and answer techniques:
- What questions do I need to be prepared for?
- Using targeted answering techniques with determination
- How do I come across to others? Reflecting on one's own conversational behavior
- Developing and using decision-making tools
- Assessment sheets
- Comparison of applicants - what are they looking for?
After this seminar you will be able to apply impressively to get your dream job.
- You will work out the most important aspects of the design of the application documents for your chance of success
- You will receive valuable tips and tricks for the successful preparation of the job interview
- You will conduct self-reflections to be aware of your effect and its use
- You will get to know different question and answer techniques and learn how to put them into practice successfully
- Interview simulations
- External and self-analysis
- Video examples
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Exercises with individual feedback
Our job applicant training is aimed at all people involved in the application process.