Participants will receive important feedback on their personality and skills. Your own self-assessment will become more accurate and more objective. Potentials and talents can be more easily identified.
Motivation and a positive mindset:
- How do you motivate your team?
- Recognizing the potential for motivation
- Setting milestones in the team
The basis for exchange - the appraisal interview:
- Scheduling time together and focusing on company goals
- Engaging together: exchanging and recording information in dialog
- Essential elements and phases of every discussion situation
- Defining development goals
Motivated and efficient teamwork:
- Team dynamics
- Communicating the success factors
- Appreciation and respect: live respectful cooperation
- Organizational requirements for teamwork
- Factors of high-performing teams
Recommendations from practice:
- "Do's & Don'ts"
- Practical examples and case studies for practice
- Expand your scope of action
This seminar supports you in further developing your team within your company.
- You will learn which factors are crucial for promoting team development.
- You will discover how to practically apply various methods and approaches to enhance your team's strengths.
- You will be trained in recognizing and specifically fostering the individual competencies of your employees
- Role plays
- Conversation simulation
- Short trainer inputs
- External and self-analysis
The analysing team development is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.