Committed and motivated managers are particularly in demand in times of change. Only through self-reliant leadership behavior can corporate goals be achieved and teams be led to success. In our "Personnel Management" seminar, you will be given practical opportunities to reflect on your own leadership behavior, expand your methodological and leadership skills, and learn how to develop strong teams so that you can master future challenges confidently and successfully.
Basics of personnel management:
- What does good personnel management mean?
- What do I need to be able to do as a manager?
- What are the classic and most important management tools?
- What are the most important tasks of a manager in personnel management?
- Motivating and leading: Employees, teams and personnel
Leadership styles: Discovering leadership potential:
- Consciously perceiving one's own leadership personality
- What makes me a leader?
- Leadership competence through commitment, motivation and enthusiasm for the common goal
- How can I make special use of my qualities and potential?
- Typical tasks of a leader
Communication for managers:
- Designing a dense communication network with and between employees
- Achieving target consensus and conflict management
- Improving one's own communication and cooperation skills
- Getting to know the personal requirements for an up-to-date and situation-appropriate employee management
Successfully designing and optimizing leadership in practice:
- Getting to know different leadership styles and their effects on the supervisor-employee relationship.
- Awareness of leadership behavior based on situations from practice
- Basics of people knowledge for leadership behavior
- Employee motivation: prerequisite for successful cooperation
- Creation of creatively usable free spaces for oneself and the employees
- Practice-oriented case studies
After this seminar, you will be able to motivate your employees in a targeted manner and effectively integrate them into the tasks of the company for long-term success.
- You will be introduced with the basics of personnel management
- You will learn how to use your skills to create satisfaction in your company
- You will reflect on your leadership role in order to optimize your leadership style
- You will learn how to effectively master challenges and communicate solutions
- Trainer input
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Reflection on one's own leadership style
- Simulation of everyday situations
- Case studies
The seminar Leadership behaviour is aimed at managers and entrepreneurs who want to deal more pro-actively with their role and further develop their leadership style.
Information about Leadership behaviour
As a manager, you have great responsibility for your employees. You can inspire them and encourage them to perform at their best or demotivate them with the wrong leadership behavior and methods. It is therefore particularly important for managers to constantly develop and work on their leadership qualities. In addition, it is also important for experienced managers to reflect on themselves at regular intervals and to optimize their personal leadership. The personnel management seminar will give you the opportunity to expand your leadership competence.
In our leadership seminar, you will gain important knowledge about the various elements and goals of personnel management and your own leadership role. In small groups of a maximum of 9 people, you will learn over two seminar days what is important as a leader and how you can best communicate certain topics as a leader and promote behavior. You will develop your own leadership role, reflect on your own leadership behavior and learn how to lead confidently even in difficult employee meetings.
In our seminar Employee Leadership, you will receive professional tools and methods for leadership from our experts in the field. After the seminar, you will be able to communicate even complex issues and difficult situations competently as a manager. Due to the strong practical relevance of the training, you will effectively strengthen your own leadership skills and be able to react skillfully to changes in the company or among employees. In our coaching you will learn to more than just fulfill the expectations as a manager.
Video about Leadership behaviour
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Agreements on targets and bonuses
- Health management
- Recruit and retain employees