Psychology for Managers
In addition to professional competence, developing a good knowledge of human nature can be a crucial key to
success. In order to familiarize you with this complex topic, our psychology for managers seminar will give you a solid introduction and learn the most important basics.
How can psychology be classified?:
- Introduction to psychology
- Psychologically based behavior patterns
- The psychology of influence and persuasion
- Motivation and leadership: a question of "type
- Dealing with different personality types
The human being in focus:
- How does a person think, feel and act?
- Increasing knowledge of human nature: acting and reacting
- Thinking and assessment mistakes we make: Can you learn to read behavior?
Effect of personality:
- How do I affect others?
- Model: id, ego, superego
- The "blind spot" and pitfalls in cooperation
In this seminar you will improve your knowledge of human nature and will be able to deal consciously with your co-workers.
- You will become familiar with the basics of psychology to better understand human behavior patterns
- You will learn how to integrate psychological perspectives into your role as a leader
- You will learn how to manage difficult situations and conflicts in different settings
- You will learn how to motivate your team in a sustainable and effective way
- Reflection on one's own leadership style
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Short trainer inputs
- Simulation of everyday situations
Psychology for managers is aimed at team leaders from all sectors who want to know how good people management works. The goal is to promote and increase team performance through social psychological insights.
Information about Psychology for Managers
Wherever people meet, psychology is involved. The "theory of the soul" is nothing other than perceiving and correctly assessing the behavior of the other person.
For managers, therefore, it can only be an advantage to have the basics of psychological knowledge. After all, professional experience and common sense are often not enough to guide employees, unite different types of people in a team and resolve conflicts.
In many cases, however, corporate psychology is not so easy to implement: Depending on the situation, people's understanding, feelings and behavior may differ. Their actions may then seem strange or contradictory to outsiders; in any case, they are difficult to interpret. What the person thinks, what exactly he wants, and what goals he is pursuing remain unclear to others.
However, if employees feel understood on a deeper level, they will generally be more satisfied. As a supervisor, you can generate more motivation and performance in others by arousing positive emotions.
In addition to professional competence, developing a good knowledge of human nature can be a decisive key to success. In order to familiarize you with this complex topic, you will receive a solid introduction in our management seminar and learn the most important basics. Among other things, the following points will be covered:
- Increasing your self-awareness
- Your effect on others - as a person and as a leader
- Explanation of the terms "id, ego, superego" according to Sigmund Freud
- Suggestion, trance and hypnosis - what do these techniques mean and how are they used?
- Test psychology
- How can I use psychological insights in my leadership role?
- How do I know what the employees in the company or department think, want and how do I conduct constructive employee discussions?
Thanks to a small group size with a maximum of nine participants, this leadership training is tailored to the individual learning needs of each participant. During the two-day training, you will learn how to deal with various problems and how to react to them adequately - from a psychological point of view.
The leadership training is has many practical exercises and versatile group work.
Social competence and emotional intelligence are often underestimated in business. However, certain human behavior patterns repeat themselves in everyday working life and those who see through them know how to act better. The psychology seminar will strengthen your ability to include the emotions of your employees in the work process, to use them and finally to control them. In this way, you will not only succeed in optimizing your leadership behavior, but you will also be able to better organize and implement future learning and change processes in the company.
The leadership seminar gives you the opportunity to exchange ideas with our trainer and other participants, to get direct feedback and to benefit from collegial case consulting.
Video about Psychology for Managers
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Agreements on targets and bonuses
- Health management
- Recruit and retain employees
- Environmental Social Governance