Recruit and retain employees
In the seminar "Recruiting and retaining employees", participants learn how to successfully recruit and retain suitable employees. The focus is on developing sustainable staff retention in order to keep motivated and committed employees in the company in the long term. Participants should understand the importance of strategic staff retention in the context of the company and learn practical methods and tools to keep staff turnover as low as possible.
Introduction: Basics of employee retention
- Definition of employee retention and its importance for the company
- Identifying success factors for long-term staff retention
- The different forms of staff turnover
Key factors for successful recruitment
- Developing a targeted recruitment strategy
- Identifying suitable applicants and assessing fit
- Implementing an effective recruitment process
Long-term staff retention through staff development
- Importance of training and development measures for staff retention
- Identification of development potential and creation of individual development plans
- Conducting staff and feedback interviews
Creating optimal working conditions for healthy cooperation:
- Importance of working conditions for employee retention
- Developing measures to improve working conditions
- Leadership and cooperation as important factors for employee retention
In our seminar „Recruit and retain employees“, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience tried and tested methods to achieve long-term employee retention in the company.
- You will understand the importance of sustainable employee retention and be able to identify and implement success factors.
- You will learn how to develop an effective recruitment strategy and assess suitable candidates.
- You will learn how to retain employees through targeted personnel development measures.
- Together with the other participants, you will develop approaches on how to improve working conditions and optimise leadership and cooperation.
- Role plays
- simulation of a conversation
- short trainer inputs
- external and self-analysis
The seminar „Recruit and retain employees“ is aimed at managing directors, HR managers and executives from all sectors who want to deepen their knowledge in the area of employee retention and attract and retain motivated employees in the long term. Previous knowledge is not required.
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Agreements on targets and bonuses
- Health management