Female LeadershipBook now
A balanced ratio of women and men in management positions has a positive impact on corporate success. However, women still face special challenges when they take on or hold a leadership position. The aim of the seminar is to strengthen your leadership skills and thus to work out your very special leadership style. In this seminar you will learn about yourself and how you can successfully develop your personality, especially with regard to your leadership tasks. Using practical examples and transfer tasks, you will work on your goals and find ways to achieve them.
- Authenticity: What distinguishes female and male leaders?
- Problem "glass panes" - what are the typical issues in advancement?
- Being courageous. Train your decision-making skills and gain confidence in making decisions despite uncertainty.
- Use, cultivate and shape networks!
- Develop versatility and creatively expand your leadership role
- Make a convincing impact through professional leadership skills and as an authentic leader
- Learn to master everyday leadership efficiently and convincingly under professional guidance
- What female leadership means and how to take responsibility as a woman
- The seminar will first provide you with basic theoretical knowledge, which you will reflect on with the help of concrete instructions for action and exercises. Using transfer tasks and practical examples, you will work on your management skills and their implementation in everyday life.
Female Leadership is aimed at female specialists or managers and female employees who want to pursue a career up to top positions. Furthermore, the training is suitable for working women who want to gain self-confidence and assertiveness.
Dates and Locations( 3 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural Competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership