A balanced ratio of women and men in management positions has a very positive impact on corporate success. However, women still face special challenges when they take on or hold a leadership position. The aim of the seminar is to strengthen your leadership skills and thus to work out your very special leadership style. In this seminar you will learn a lot about yourself and how you can successfully develop your personality, especially with regard to your leadership tasks. Using practical examples and transfer tasks, you will work on your goals and find ways to achieve them.
Taking the lead:
- Leading authentically - why do women lead differently?
- Problem "glass panes" - what are the typical issues in advancement?
- Successfully changing roles and developing your own leadership style
- Reflecting on your own understanding of leadership
Finding your own leadership style:
- Have the courage!
- Work on making decisions confidently even under uncertainty.
- Creativity is in demand: develop your leadership role
- Learn to master everyday leadership efficiently and convincingly under professional guidance
- Taking responsibility
- Use, maintain and design networks!
- Lead systemically and make holistic decisions
- Delegation and goal setting
- Make a convincing impact through professional leadership skills
- Successfully conducting conversations and recognizing body language signals
- Appreciative communication
In this seminar, you will have the opportunity for intensive growth and advancement as a female leader to achieve long-term success.
- You will receive the necessary basics on how to take on the leadership role as a female manager
- You will be encouraged to find your own leadership style
- You will learn different methods and techniques for successful communication
- The seminar will first provide you with basic theoretical knowledge, which you will reflect on with the help of concrete instructions for action and exercises. Using transfer tasks and practical examples, you will work on your management skills and their implementation in everyday life.
Female Leadership is aimed at female specialists or managers and female employees who want to pursue a career up to top positions. Furthermore, the training is suitable for working women who want to gain self-confidence and assertiveness.
Video about Female Leadership
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Agreements on targets and bonuses
- Health management
- Recruit and retain employees