Executive assistanceBook now
How to assist your boss
As a management assistant you are an all-rounder. A confident appearance and increased self-confidence
helps to maintain your performance hign in the long run. In our training, you will learn how to trust your own abilities more and thus be more confident in yourself.
- Communication techniques for relieving the pressure on the boss
- Conducting difficult conversations with confidence
- What do I need to know about psychology?
- Body language in important conversational situations
- How do I optimize my communication style?
- Time management and creating space for the boss
- How to increase my self-confidence
- Act politely but firmly
- Methods for taking the pressure off the boss
- What effect do I have on others?
- How can I support my boss in an optimal way?
- Document management: efficient filing techniques for coping with the flood of information
- Collating and forwarding information and messages
- Organizing and planning trips effectively
- Settling travel expenses correctly
- Identifying time wasters, setting and getting priorities right
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Examples of exercises
- Simulation of everyday situations
- Trainer input
The seminar executive assistance is aimed at assistants and secretaries who want to support for their boss.
What used to be called an "outer office lady" is nowadays professional office management. The executive assistant is the CEO's right hand, who not only takes on certain secretarial tasks, but also pulls all the strings together. Ideally, the boss and the assistant form a team - the requirements are correspondingly high. They range from effective relief for the boss to intelligent information management, i.e. the competent handling of a flood of e-mails, calls and notifications.
As an assistant, you act in a dual capacity: you perform your own tasks and keep an eye on your boss's at all times.
Representing the central office of a company therefore requires a sovereign personality that combines many facets. A confident demeanor, flexibility, creativity and communication skills are just a few of the attributes that a chief secretary should possess.
The job profile of the executive assistant is varied: It requires cross-functional knowledge, entrepreneurial thinking as well as assertiveness with simultaneous team spirit.
Not everyone combines these qualities and skills from the start. Younger people in the position of executive assistant in particular bring great potential with them, but do not yet have the necessary experience.
This is where our secretarial training courses come in: They expand personal competencies, strengthen self-confidence and provide the necessary know-how for effective office management.
Our seminar for assistants focuses on the following aspects:
- There is no second chance for the first impression: How do I make an impression on others? With tips for more self-confidence
- In which way can I represent the company even better?
- Positioning and planning the assistant role
- How do I optimize my rhetoric and how can I contribute to relieving the burden on the boss by using the right communication techniques?
- Planning ahead: recognizing and reducing time wasters
- Appointment and travel management as well as correct accounting of travel expenses
- Completing unpopular tasks quickly - how does that work?
Our seminar on assistance and secretarial services is spread over two days so that there is enough time for theory and practical exercises. Moreover, a small group of maximum nine participants enables very individual learning, which is complemented by teamwork.
As an executive assistant, you are an all-rounder. You have to communicate with your boss, communicate with colleagues and be yourself. This can be often challenging.
A confident appearance and increased self-confidence will help maintain your performance in the long run. In our executive assistant course, you'll learn how to trust your own abilities more and, as a result, be more confident in yourself.
We provide you with tools to manage the many tasks in your daily office life through self-management and self-coaching. This helps to reduce stress and promotes a positive attitude. In this way, you will be able to work better and be friendly to one another, even in hectic phases.
Dates and Locations( 12 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural Competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Female Leadership