From employee to manager
In this seminar, you will become familiar with the most important aspects of the new supervisor role: You will change your role from colleague to leader. You will receive practical suggestions for defining your own leadership position. Essential aspects of your leadership behavior will be elaborated and clarified using practical examples. With this training, you will successfully transition from your role of colleague to a this of a supervisor.
Tasks and objectives of the new leadership role:
- The new role of the supervisor: Design options and personal development
- The most important leadership styles: Getting to know instruments and using them in a targeted manner
- Find your personal leadership style
- What makes a good leader?
- Control and trust in leadership: New tasks as a supervisor
- Personality training and self-discovery
Role change towards being an executive:
- Important communication and optimization tasks of a manager
- How do I conduct an employee discussion? How do I evaluate employees?
- Dealing with generational differences in the team
- Delegating to long-term team members and setting goals
- Developing and expanding the leadership position
Team development: successful teams that are ready to perform:
- How do I motivate my employees to perform at their best?
- Raising awareness in the event of a leadership problem
- How do I promote team spirit and efficiency?
- How do I develop young leaders?
Dealing with difficult situations:
- Conflict management and conflict resolution
- How do I act when an employee questions my leadership role?
- Own development areas and weak points
After this course, you will be able to successfully navigate your start as a new leader.
- You will receive valuable practical tips for a perfect start in your new leadership role
- You will receive an overview of the most important leadership techniques to promote your personal leadership style
- You will become familiar with the requirements for successful team development in order to achieve the desired goals with your employees
- You will learn to successfully manage conflicts and analyze your areas of development
- Practice examples
- Facilitated discussion
- Short trainer inputs
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Case studies
The seminar from employee to manager is aimed at future managers and all those with management responsibility who wish to successfully change roles from employee to superior.
Information about From employee to manager
Durch den Besuch unserer Schulung "Vom Mitarbeiter zur Führungskraft" erreichen Sie einen guten Übergang in die Führungsposition. Sie lernen Führungsinstrumente kennen, die Ihre eigene Effizienz und Effektivität steigern. Im Lehrgang zeigen wir Ihnen zudem zielgerichtete Methoden für einen erfolgreichen Führungsalltag auf. So bleiben Sie auch im Umgang mit schwierigen Situationen mit Kollegen souverän in Ihrer Führung.
In the seminar from employee to manager, you will learn to develop your individual management style and to manage situations with employees. The seminar offers many opportunities to exchange experiences with our trainer as well as other participants. You will reflect on your own expectations, your leadership style and will be provided with effective methods to master challenges, conflicts and the change of roles. You will learn about the expectations of a leader and how to communicate with employees after the role change.
The two day training from employee to manager is takes place on the first seminar day at 10:00 to 17:00 and on the second seminar day from 09:00 to 16:00. In our training, managers receive important input from our trainers with a strong practical focus.
Video about From employee to manager
- Lateral leadership
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Agreements on targets and bonuses