Psychology of investor behaviourRequest now
The seminar participants will be familiarized with the psychological background to financial and investment behaviour. Feelings, moods and rumours play a decisive role in important financial investment decisions. Participants will gain an understanding the psychological factors at play and learn to adjust and optimise their investment behaviour accordingly.
- What role does psychology play in investment behaviour?
- Why are feeling relevant?
- What role does one's own personality play in investment behaviour?
- 5 causal factors in long-term investment success
- Money management and psychology
- The psychological basics of information processing on site
- 'The trend is your friend'
- The importance of seasonal effects ('Crash month of October')
- What is the significance of mass psychology on investment behaviour?
- Deeper psychological basis underlying trends
- How should one react to a trend?
- How does the mass/crowd react in critical situations?
- The strategy of relative strength
- What is the significance of people's irrational behaviour on investment behaviour?
- What roles do suggestibility, seductiveness, hysteria, irrationality and anonymity play?
- Why is there a psychological theory behind chart theory?
- "Sell on good news"?
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Trainer input
- Exercise examples
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
The seminar "Psychology of Investor Behaviour" is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administration.
All seminars on the topic
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural Competence
- Female Leadership
- Female Leadership