Psychology of investor behaviour
The seminar participants will be familiarized with the psychological background to financial and investment behaviour. Feelings, moods and rumours play a decisive role in important financial investment decisions. Participants will gain an understanding the psychological factors at play and learn to adjust and optimise their investment behaviour accordingly.
- What role does psychology play in investment behaviour?
- Why are feeling relevant?
- What role does one's own personality play in investment behaviour?
- 5 causal factors in long-term investment success
- Money management and psychology
- The psychological basics of information processing on site
- 'The trend is your friend'
- The importance of seasonal effects ('Crash month of October')
- What is the significance of mass psychology on investment behaviour?
- Deeper psychological basis underlying trends
- How should one react to a trend?
- How does the mass/crowd react in critical situations?
- The strategy of relative strength
- What is the significance of people's irrational behaviour on investment behaviour?
- What roles do suggestibility, seductiveness, hysteria, irrationality and anonymity play?
- Why is there a psychological theory behind chart theory?
- "Sell on good news"?
After this seminar you will be prepared for successful cooperation in international teams.
- You recognize your own values and norms and are thus better able to deal with external perceptions
- You deal with different cultural dimensions in order to sensitize yourself
- You will receive valuable tips and tricks for optimal communication in international teams
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Trainer input
- Exercise examples
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
The seminar "Psychology of Investor Behaviour" is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administration.
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural competence
- Female Leadership
- Agreements on targets and bonuses
- Health management
- Recruit and retain employees