Transactional analysis is an effective method of perceiving and correctly assessing one's own and other people's behaviour more clearly. The cause of conflicts in conversatiol situations can, using this appproach, be identified. This increases self-confidence as well as the ability to work successfully with others.
- What is transactional analysis?
- Practical applications of transactional analysis
- Use of transactional analysis in performance reviews and management problems
- Recognizing your own strengths and weaknesses
- How can I convince others more effectively?
- Three rules of transactional analysis
- The three ego states. How can I communicate in an optimal way?
- How do I make myself balanced when provoked?
- Why is 70% of behaviour predictable?
- The life script: what influences our behaviour, what goals do we have?
- Recognizing psychological games: how are others trying to manipulate me?
After this seminar, you will be able to better perceive and more clearly assess your own and others' behavior.
- You will become familiar with the basics of transaction analysis
- You will learn practical application possibilities to convince others successfully
- You will receive valuable tips and tricks on how to keep a cool head and make yourself unassailable even in difficult situations
- You will be given the opportunity to reflect on your own strengths and weaknesses
- Imputs from the trainer
- Tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- Practical exercises
- Perceptual exercises
- Discussion within the group
The seminar transactional analysis is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Video about Transactional analysis
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence