Fascination and presenceBook now
Charisma, suggestive power and outcome-oriented performance are the keys to the success for top managers. In this seminar those in leadership positions will learn to create a sense of fascination around themselves, to get attention and to apply these qualities in an effective way. The methods taught are drawn from the sophisticated world of magic entertainment and can be applied directly by the participants.
- The fascination of the special
- How can you generate attention?
- How can you direct attention?
- Verbal and non-verbal methods of directing attention
- Designing an arc of suspense
- Ways to optimise your personal charisma
- Connecting techniques - how can you generate liking?
- The transformation of liking into benefit
- Overcoming stage fright
- Entertainment techniques: how do you break the ice?
- Confidence in dealing with mental blackouts and blocks
- Fundamentals of the art of suggestion
- An introduction to the practice of misdirection
- Cold-Reading - The art of perfect observation
- Creating a fascinating presentation design
- How do you guide and influence the perception in the auditorium?
- Responsible handling of your "beautiful surface appearance"
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Partner work
- Participant and trainer feedback
- Group advice
- Group discussion
- External and self-analysis
The seminar fascination and presence is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Dates and Locations( 2 Dates )
All seminars on the topic
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers