In this seminar you will get an overview of the most effective tools and methods of demography management as a form of strategic human resource development, from the introduction of successful strategies, methods and concepts to the adaptation to your specific company situation. Learn what it means to position yourself and make yourself resistant to the stormy times that demographic change will bring to your industry and region.
Demographic change and its effects:
- Demographic change - new and yet old news.
- The role of age structure in the company and the instrument of age structure analysis
- Analysis of the retirement age
- Employees as a success factor - where are my/our problem areas? What are our strengths and weaknesses?
Retaining employees in the long term:
- Life phase orientation - how compatibility and much more can be achieved
- Healthy leadership - principles, good practice and strategies
- Gratification - successful models of demographically sensitive compensation
- Internal marketing for more sensitivity
- Measuring success: Building indicators for internal communication
- Developing an action plan against the background of strategic goals and available capacities (for your company!)
- Innovation as a response to demographic challenges - the HR-Canvas
After this seminar, you will be able to master the challenges of changing age structure successfully and confidently.
- You will deal more with demographic change and its effects to be best prepared for future developments.
- You will learn which aspects you can use to retain your employees in the long term
- You will learn more about strategic planning and how to measure success
- Trainer input
- Case studies
- Practical workshop
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
For HR managers and executives who want to prepare their company for the effects of demographic change and take advantage of the resulting opportunities. For all those whose focus it is to retain good staff or recruit the best new employees.