Getting a grip on the flood of informationBook now
The flood of information is increasing and at the same time all processes are accelerating. Despite the best access to information, information itself is becoming a source of added pressure. Optimize your work processes by choosing the right information, clear structures for managing it and the level of information appropriate for your needs. Too much information can cause unnecessary stress!
- How do I deal with the flood of information?
- The psychological effects of information overload
- What effect does the flood of information have on my personal well-being?
- Reduction of the flood of information through filters and structure
- The difference between information and learning
- How do I avoid overstraining my senses?
- How can I reduce complexity?
- What level of information do I need and in what situation?
- How do I manage to identify important information and ignore unimportant information?
- Distinguishing between important and urgent information
- Continuing evaluation and re-assessment of priorities
- The advantages and disadvantages of constant availability and access
- Targeted use of speed-reading
- The behavioural and organisational level in coping with the flood of information
- Psychological pressures causing information overload
- More and more information reaches us in an ever shorter time
- How can more be achieved with less effort?
- Manage email, web and meetings efficiently
- Individual and group exercises
- Short trainer inputs
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Aids for transferring into everyday life
- Simulation of everyday situations
The seminar getting a grip on the flood of information is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.