Getting a grip on the flood of information
The flood of information is increasing and at the same time all processes are accelerating. Despite the best access to information, information itself is becoming a source of added pressure. Optimize your work processes by choosing the right information, clear structures for managing it and the level of information appropriate for your needs. Too much information can cause unnecessary stress!
- How do I deal with the flood of information?
- The psychological effects of information overload
- What effect does the flood of information have on my personal well-being?
- Reduction of the flood of information through filters and structure
- The difference between information and learning
- How do I avoid overstraining my senses?
- How can I reduce complexity?
- What level of information do I need and in what situation?
- How do I manage to identify important information and ignore unimportant information?
- Distinguishing between important and urgent information
- Continuing evaluation and re-assessment of priorities
- The advantages and disadvantages of constant availability and access
- Targeted use of speed-reading
- The behavioural and organisational level in coping with the flood of information
- Psychological pressures causing information overload
- More and more information reaches us in an ever shorter time
- How can more be achieved with less effort?
- Manage email, web and meetings efficiently
After this seminar, you will be familiar with the best methods to be prepared for the flood of information.
- You will be familiarized with helpful methods to properly handle the information overload
- You will learn more about the psychological impact of information overload and how it affects your well-being.
- You will learn how to deal with information in the right way and how to set priorities correctly
- You will receive valuable tips and tricks from practice for immediate success
- Individual and group exercises
- Short trainer inputs
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Aids for transferring into everyday life
- Simulation of everyday situations
The seminar getting a grip on the flood of information is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Video about Getting a grip on the flood of information
- Time management and self-management
- Project management in practice
- Creative techniques and innovation
- Knowledge management
- Decision making - confidently and quickly
- Speed Reading
- Working From Home & Mobile Working
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Collaboration tools in everyday business
- Self Management Seminar