Sales trainingBook now
Boost your sales success
The most important sales techniques are presented. The seminar is practice-oriented and provides strategies for effective, success-oriented sales behavior. Top performance in sales demands each salesperson to know themselves lf and their effect on the customer well. The seminar offers essential tips and suggestions for achieving successful sales results.
- Planning and preparation of a sales talk
- Phases of a sales talk: welcoming, making contact, information, argumentation, price discussion, dealing with objections, wrapping up
- Why are consideration for and appreciation of the customer decisive factors in closing the deal?
- The salesperson as emotion and relationship manager
- How does the salesperson convey a good feeling to the customer?
- Enhancing social competence as a prerequisite for successful selling and consulting
- Sales rhetoric and questioning techniques
- Techniques for improving argumentation skills and dealing with objections
- Body language in a sales conversation
- Price discussion and price resistance
- Customer types and how to handle them
- Closure techniques: finding ways to a successful conclusion
- NLP in sales (How do top salesmen oparate?)
- How do you create sympathy and trust?
- How can you sell yourself well?
- How can you develop creative solutions together with the customer?
- Knowledge of human nature: the key to sales success
- How do I create a positive relationship with the customer?
- Facilitated exercise sequences
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Video-supported role plays
- External and self-analysis
- Conversation simulations
The sales training is aimed at all those who want to sell and advise their customers even more effectvely and successfully.
The sales pitch is the fine art of sales techniques: The aim is to convince the customers of a product or service initiating sale and - if possible and desired - already concluding the sale. Due to the diversity and the demand of customers, knowledge and preferences, sales strategy and tactics require sufficient flexibility in order to achieve optimal sales success.
A sales pitch is successful if it closes the deal or at least makes it probable. To achieve this, the salesperson convincingly presents the advantages of the product or service, takes questions and objections of the customer seriously and guides purposefully to the purchase decision. If you want to sell successfully, you should know your impact, the effect of your sales pitch and your sales rhetoric on the customer precisely . It is as important to know about the customers preferences. It is crucial to collect as much information about the potential buyer as possible in advance.
All senses can be involved in the sales pitch: The first visual and acoustic impression should already establish good chemistry between buyer and seller. The sales professional therefore prepares his sales talks. Depending on the type of buyer, he decides in the first few moments of the sales pitch which of his sales strategies he will to sell successfully. This strategic selling and the necessary decision flexibility to choose the most promising sales strategy can be learned and is the subject of our further training for salespersons.
Our two-day sales training course is aimed at employees who want to increase their sales success. Our sales training course teaches you practical sales and distribution strategies: It introduces you to the different phases of a sales conversation, demonstrates techniques that allow you to put yourself in the customer's position and how to logically counter possible objections. You will learn how to use your body language profitably and how to convey a positive basic mood to the customer. In practical sales simulations, you will receive constructive feedback from other participants and our experts.
Our sales training is entirely practice-oriented: In addition to sales techniques, you will receive numerous tips and content from our sales experts, who will show you how to conduct sales talks successfully. Our sales training addresses your specific situation and industry and answers your questions concretely and individually: How do I win new customers? How do I convince the customer? And how do I effectively close the deal? Our professional working materials support you in becoming an even better salesperson by selling more successfully in the long term.