Being successful in sales
In sales, you essentially contribute to increasing sales and thus to the success of your company. First and foremost, you perceive the customer's buying signals and questions. In this training, you will learn how to manage sales conversations in an even more goal-oriented way. Use proven questioning techniques to identify the motives of your customers and thereby increase your sales potential. The most important sales techniques are presented. The seminar is purely practice-oriented and conveys strategies of an effective, success-oriented sales behavior. In order to achieve top performance in sales, every salesperson must be well informed about himself and his effect on customers. The seminar offers important suggestions for this. The focus is on increasing social competence.
Fundamentals of successful selling:
- Empathy skills: know exactly who your customer is
- Recognize customer types and communicate accordingly
- Control your successful personal impact:
- Why is paying attention to the customer critical to buying?
Understanding the buyer:
- Arguing convincingly and negotiating successfully
- Empathy is crucial in selling
- Increasing social competence
- How to create a positive relationship with the customer
- Knowing people: the key to sales success
- Body language in sales talks
Successfully manage customer contact:
- Planning and preparing the sales conversation
- Phases of the sales talk
- Recognizing further potential
- Dealing with resistance and objections during price discussions
- Closing techniques: Ways to successfully close the deal
Professional handling of negotiating partners:
- NLP in sales: how do top salespeople advise?
- How do you create sympathy and trust?
- How can you sell yourself well?
- How do you develop creative solutions together with the customer?
After this seminar, you will have helpful tools at hand that will help you to maximize your sales potential and sustainably win over your customers.
- You will learn the most important basics to communicate successfully with your customers as a salesperson.
- You will work out how to successfully plan, prepare and execute the sales conversation as a salesperson
- You will learn how to better understand your buyer in order to master price negotiations confidently
- You will learn how to build trust with your customers
- Facilitated exercise sequences
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Video-supported role plays
- External and self-analysis
- Conversation simulations
The sales training is aimed at all those who want to sell and advise their customers even more effectvely and successfully.
The sales pitch is the fine art of sales techniques: The aim is to convince the customers of a product or service initiating sale and - if possible and desired - already concluding the sale. Due to the diversity and the demand of customers, knowledge and preferences, sales strategy and tactics require sufficient flexibility in order to achieve optimal sales success.
A sales pitch is successful if it closes the deal or at least makes it probable. To achieve this, the salesperson convincingly presents the advantages of the product or service, takes questions and objections of the customer seriously and guides purposefully to the purchase decision. If you want to sell successfully, you should know your impact, the effect of your sales pitch and your sales rhetoric on the customer precisely . It is as important to know about the customers preferences. It is crucial to collect as much information about the potential buyer as possible in advance.
All senses can be involved in the sales pitch: The first visual and acoustic impression should already establish good chemistry between buyer and seller. The sales professional therefore prepares his sales talks. Depending on the type of buyer, he decides in the first few moments of the sales pitch which of his sales strategies he will to sell successfully. This strategic selling and the necessary decision flexibility to choose the most promising sales strategy can be learned and is the subject of our further training for salespersons.
Our two-day sales training course is aimed at employees who want to increase their sales success. Our sales training course teaches you practical sales and distribution strategies: It introduces you to the different phases of a sales conversation, demonstrates techniques that allow you to put yourself in the customer's position and how to logically counter possible objections. You will learn how to use your body language profitably and how to convey a positive basic mood to the customer. In practical sales simulations, you will receive constructive feedback from other participants and our experts.
Our sales training is entirely practice-oriented: In addition to sales techniques, you will receive numerous tips and content from our sales experts, who will show you how to conduct sales talks successfully. Our sales training addresses your specific situation and industry and answers your questions concretely and individually: How do I win new customers? How do I convince the customer? And how do I effectively close the deal? Our professional working materials support you in becoming an even better salesperson by selling more successfully in the long term.