Your sales on the Internet
The world of social networks on the Internet is developing rapidly and has become an indispensable element in successful corporate policy. The number of people using social networks is increasing and with it the amount of information on the Internet, representing valuable capital for every company. Where are there unexploited customer potentials, how can I reach my target group as cost-effectively as possible and which communication strategies are my competitors pursuing? In this seminar you will learn about the most important instruments of online marketing and make use of concrete case studies to develop strategies for using Facebook, Twitter, blogs and the like for your company.
- Social Media - what is this all about?
- Who is active on the web? Current figures and forecasts on user behaviour
- Social networks and their importance for marketing
- Facebook, Xing, Twitter, Blogs and Co - the most important tools at a glance
- Blogs: which are important for your industry?
- The right behaviour in social networks: A Code of Ethics
- The customer is talking to me: what the Internet can tell us about customer preferences
- Interactivity instead of one-sided dialogue - understanding and shaping communication patterns
- Learning from others: how companies assert their presence on the net
- My company on the Internet: identifying and exploiting potential
- How measurable is success on the Internet? "Monitoring" as an important instrument for evaluation
- Short trainer inputs
- practical examples
- group discussion
- individual and group exercises
- interactive and experience-oriented exchange
The online marketing seminar is aimed at anyone who wants to experience and implement the benefits of social networks and media from a sales perspective in order to discover as yet untapped customer potential and new target groups.
Online and social media marketing are booming, and not just since the days of Corona: they have been indispensable for the successful marketing of products and services for years. Yet both follow their own laws within general marketing, and the constant improvement and refinement of online technologies are continually creating new opportunities, but also threats, for your marketing.
Our online marketing training takes place in small groups with a maximum of nine people. Over the course of two seminar days, it is divided into numerous exercises, all of which are characterized by an exceptionally strong practical relevance to real online and social media marketing projects. The seminar offers numerous opportunities to share experiences with our trainers as well as other participants.
In our online marketing training, you will learn all the important basics for a successful online and social media presence: How do you present your company and its products professionally online and on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Co. Our online marketing seminars provide you with an overview of the current state of the relevant technologies and give you the tools for effective online and social media marketing: What all belongs to online marketing? You will learn how to effectively design and implement online presences and campaigns, how to keep an eye on costs and how to monitor the success of the selected measures at all times. What are the current trends in web design? How can user guidance and the customer journey be improved? What role do content and viral marketing really play? Our online marketing training course will tell you what search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine advertising (SEA) are all about, when e-mail marketing or expert blogs are in vogue, and which strategies and current trends you should definitely consider for a successful relaunch of your company websites. We will show you how to generate interest in your company and its products online and through social media, how to guide users safely and purposefully through your website or online store, and how to market products successfully as a result.