Social Media MarketingBook now
Social media marketing is very complex, but it is now part of the marketing mix of many companies and businesses. Embedding social media into the corporate strategy is therefore one of the main objectives of this seminar. Over the course of two days, you will learn how to develop innovative campaigns specifically for social networks such as Instagram, Facebook and also for video portals, and how to manage and measure these activities. You will also learn which social platforms and communities are relevant for your company or service in order to use them successfully for advertising, sales and PR. For effective and long-term social media marketing (SMM), it is also important to observe the rules of the game - this includes the legal conditions: Copyright, domain law, respect for privacy. You will receive valuable hints and tips on this. The seminar is rounded off with practical examples from B2C and B2B.
- Managing and measuring social media activities
- Planning a social media strategy / developing a social media roadmap
- Search engine optimization (SMO, SEO) - how to use it to improve your company and product exposure
- Channel management and community management
- Social media ads - what they mean
- "Influencer marketing" - an important factor for your company as well?
- Lead generation, customer service, recruiting
- Legal issues: domain law, data protection, copyright, licensing of content, brands, logos
- Internal company guidelines for the social web
- The course first provides you with basic theoretical knowledge, which you reflect on with the help of concrete instructions for action and exercises. You will be supported by short trainer inputs, practical examples, group discussions, individual and group exercises as well as interactive and experience-oriented exchange. You will learn how to quickly implement the newly acquired knowledge in your everyday work.
No special prior knowledge is required for our Social Media Marketing course. In general, the course is aimed at
The course is aimed at specialists and managers from marketing, communications, online marketing, advertising, PR, customer service, e-commerce, product management and sales. Furthermore, to people who are conceptually, creatively, strategically and customer-oriented and would like to develop further in the direction of social media.