Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is very complex, but it is now part of the marketing mix of many companies and businesses. Embedding social media into the corporate strategy is therefore one of the main objectives of this seminar. Over two days, you will learn how to develop innovative campaigns specifically for social networks such as Instagram, Facebook and also for video portals, and how to manage and measure these activities. You will also learn which social platforms and communities are relevant for your company or service in order to use them successfully for advertising, sales and PR. For effective and long-term social media marketing (SMM), it is also important to observe the rules of the game - this includes the legal conditions: Copyright, domain law, respect for privacy. You will receive valuable hints and tips on this. The seminar is rounded off with practical examples from B2C and B2B.
Social media marketing :
- Overview of social media channels
- Target group and competitor analysis
- Social media advertising
- Campaign planning and campaign review
- Community management
Search Engine Optimization:
- What is search engine marketing?
- SEO vs. SEA - similarities and differences
- How do I increase my reach via Google?
- When should I advertise via Google?
- Domain law
- Licensing of content, trademarks, logos
- DSGVO - Process data with caution
Recommendations for practice:
- "Dos and Don'ts"
- Best practice examples
- Analysis of current trends
- Overview of selected technologies
- Influencer marketing, the marketing strategy of the future?
This seminar provides you with an extensive basis for sucessful marketing on social media.
- You will learn how to successfully conduct marketing on social media channels
- You will learn more about search engine optimization
- You will receive a comprehensive overview of possible legal issues
- You will receive valuable tips and tricks from practice
- Practical examples
- Trainer and participant inputs
- Group work
No special prior knowledge is required for our Social Media Marketing course. In general, the course is aimed at
The course is aimed at specialists and managers from marketing, communications, online marketing, advertising, PR, customer service, e-commerce, product management and sales. Furthermore, to people who are conceptually, creatively, strategically and customer-oriented and would like to develop further in the direction of social media.