Shaping successful relationships with customers
Successful companies act in a very customer-centric way! In this training, we will show you how to become a customer professional and make your customer contact successful. Customer centricity is an inner attitude with which you secure the competitive advantage for your company. Learn to understand your customer better and build a sustainable customer relationship. You will become familiar with the various aspects of customer orientation and receive important suggestions for practice.
Acting in the interest of the customer:
- Focusing on customer benefits
- Getting to know one's own
- Current standards in customer-oriented companies
- Responding to inquiries, communication style, response times, service times and accessibility via digital media
- What does intensive service attitude mean?
Techniques and tricks:
- Responding to different types of customers
- Personality profiles
- Tips for dealing with nervousness and uncertainty
- Building sustainable customer relationships
- How do I realize customer proximity?
- Every complaint is an opportunity: Proper complaint management
- How to maintain customer relationships
- Digital media tools - zoom, teams, phone and chats
- Target group management instead of product group management
- Smile training and friendliness
- Focus on customer value to strengthen customer relationships
Customer care and support in corporate practice:
- Why is customer orientation important in all areas of the company?
- What is meant by customer orientation as a process?
- When does customer orientation lead to greater success?
- How do you quickly create sympathy and trust?
- How do you develop creative solutions together with customers?
- Learning from feedback - How do I implement win-win strategies?
After this seminar, you will have the necessary tools to sustainably engage your customers through client-centered communication.
- You will learn more about the basics of customer orientation and how to act in the interest of the customer
- You will work out different techniques and methods to inspire your customers with customer-centric communication
- You will learn how to create a good customer relationship in order to successfully increase customer satisfaction
- Active exercise sequences
- Simulations of conversations
- Perceptual exercises
- Short trainer inputs
- Participant and trainer feedback
Our customer focus seminar is aimed at employees with intensive customer contact (field service, office service) who want to further increase their success through customer orientation.