Sales in the fieldBook now
Being successful in the field - that is an art in itself. But your success can be planned and can best be predicted if you design it yourself. For a top salesperson this means achieving success through good management, a high degree of motivation and strong communication and time planning skills. In this seminar you will learn to maintain and cultivate your key accounts even more effectively, to establish strong and lasting contacts, as well as techniques for increasing self-motivation in order to improve your own success and to expand your potential for further success. Finally, as a representative of your company, you will become more aware of the important impact you can have on its performance.
- The role of the sales representative: role within the company - view of the market - focus on the customer
- Success and profit responsibility on behalf of the company
- Interdependencies within the company: what influence does the organisation of the sales back office have?
- Customer care
- Implementing price increases with existing customers
- A structured approach to market research
- Cold acquisition
- Quotation management
- Sales opportunity tracking
- Self-motivation and self-management
- Getting the best from customer dialogue: from the first telephone contact to the concluding the deal
- Listening skills
- Financial statement
- Networks and social media
- Customer-centric sales process
- Improve follow-up and next steps planning
- Training conversations
- Practice sequences
- Video assisted role plays
- Moderated discussion
- Exchange of experiences
- External and self-analysis
- Conversation simulation
Our seminars are suitable for sales representatives and sales staff who want to improve their sales skills in the field.
In our advanced training, salespeople gain important sales knowledge. In small groups of a maximum of 9 people, you will learn over two seminar days what is specifically important as a successful sales representative. As a participant, you receive the most important knowledge in our sales training directly from the expert.
In our training for sales representatives, current topics and challenges of sales are addressed and promising methods are taught. In our training, prerequisites for successful sales, customer analysis and management, sales opportunities and other important topics for the sales representative are discussed and analyzed. Through a strong practical orientation, you effectively strengthen the skills and your own success.