Trade fair training
How do I achieve maximum sales success at a trade fair? This course prepares you for your next trade fair and, of course, for all future ones. You will become familiar with the personal and organizational requirements to increase your trade show success. For longer-term learning success, you will directly apply what you have learned through practical exercises. The goal is to successfully develop customer relationships at trade fairs, to distinguish interesting from less interesting contacts and to make the best use of your time on site. Here, the focus is on conversation management, questioning techniques and customer care.
Trade show preparation:
- How do I make the best use of the time available?
- The right attitude to trade fair work
- Exhibition stand and stand personnel
- The psychological basics of a trade fair conversation
Successfully assessing trade fair visitors:
- The correct assessment of a potential customer
- How do I recognize important customers?
- The importance of body language
The trade fair conversation:
- Addressing trade fair visitors
- Effective conversation openers
- The most important conversation techniques
- Targeted conversation management: successful selling
- What is the right balance between asking questions, listening and arguing?
- Behavioral training for trade show talks
- How do I conclude a conversation politely?
After the trade fair:
- The follow-up of a trade fair meeting
- Feedback on the trade fair appearance
- Recognizing potential for optimization
After this seminar, you will be prepared for the next trade fair appearance and maximum sales success.
- You will learn how to ideally prepare for the trade fair
- You will learn how to interact with trade fair visitors in a confident manner
- You will learn how to correctly assess your trade fair visitors and identify potential customers
- You will learn more about the follow-up of the trade fair appearance for a continuous ongoing development
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Practical exercises
- Trainer input
- Tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- Group input and advice
The trade fair training is aimed at managers and employees of all industries responsible for participation in a trade fair who want to successfully maximize their company's presence.
Information about Trade fair training
Successful exhibition appearances do not come about out of the blue: Only those who are well prepared, motivated and competent in their approach to exhibition stand planning and exhibition preparation can successfully convince visitors of their own sales message. This includes optimal self-presentation and appropriate behavior of all employees and managers at the trade fair stand. In this way, the success of your trade fair presence can be significantly increased.
Our exhibition organization seminar takes place in small groups with a maximum of nine people. Over two seminar days the exhibition training offers numerous opportunities to exchange experiences with our trainers as well as with other participants.
In our trade fair training courses, you will learn all the important basics for your own personal trade fair success: What is trade fair marketing? What should a trade fair stand have? And how do you get trade fair visitors to your stand? We show you the most important conversation techniques during the trade fair conversation and its psychological basics. In our trade fair training, you will learn how to distinguish important customers from chance visitors and how to open every trade fair conversation in a friendly manner, conduct it quickly and purposefully, and end it successfully. It shows you how to appear competent in front of a professional audience, how to shape your voice and body language, and how to improve your product presentation at the trade fair. How do you present yourself and your products professionally at the trade show booth? How do you adhere to the dress code appropriately and what do you need to consider when dealing with visitors from other cultures? In our trade fair marketing seminar, you will learn how to deal with difficult visitors and how to master even stressful presentation situations with confidence. We will show you how to arouse interest in the product even among visitors who are not specialists in the field, how to find out their actual intentions and needs, and how to optimally present the product in an individually adapted way.