New approaches in consulting and sales
Neuromarketing makes it possible to better understand customers' purchasing decisions. The latest diagnostic techniques lead to completely new results and a much better understanding of customer needs. This increases sales success and creates a new understanding of sales and consulting situations.
- Neuromarketing: combining marketing and science and the effects in practice
- Why is neuromarketing a completely new approach to understanding customers' and employees' decision-making processes?
- Why do we buy what we buy?
- An overview of the latest diagnostic techniques
- Advertising, sales and product design
- What information comes into our consciousness?
- Neuromarketing as a combination of marketing and science
- How do branding and marketing messages influence the human brain?
- How do we unconsciously react to communication and advertising?
- How does the decision to buy come about?
- What effects do mirror neurons have when we observe specific movements or hear certain words?
- What can be be understood by the unconscious imitation of the behaviour of others?
- What effects do subliminal images have?
- The effects of rituals on our behaviour
- How are strong brands created?
- What signifinance do optical and acoustic stimuli and odours have?
- Why is touching items we want to buy so important?
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- Trainer input
- Individual and group exercises
- Reflection of one's own leadership style
The neuromarketing seminar is aimed at specialists and executives from commercial enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administrations.