Tandem: Internal and Field Sales
Don't sell on price, sell on customer value. In today's world, employees need not only the appropriate technical knowledge, but rather soft skills such as communication competence, rhetorical skills, cooperation techniques and a smart memory. Learn how inside sales and field sales can cooperate successfully as a well-coordinated team! The seminar includes the joint care of existing customers, direct and telemarketing campaigns and the analysis regarding the degree of exploitation of a territory. In particular, the focus is on the development of strategies and processes for sustainable sales management.
Working together through sales in agile teams:
- Cooperation in the team
- Designing cooperation: methods, rules and rituals
- Models of customer development in sales
- Acquiring new customers: motivation and external acquisition
- Customer consulting and sales advice
Price presentation and enforcement:
- Necessary tools: CRM and SAP systems, Excel and checklists
- More visibility, more sales
- Combine price increases with positive messages
- Early announcements: successfully implementing and enforcing price increases
Self-management in the office and in the field:
- In-depth analysis of the sales territory
- Capturing customer potential
- Maintaining existing customers
- Successfully making appointments
Recording and controlling marketing measures:
- Handling the current market situation
- Analysis of marketing actions
- Defining objectives in the team
- Concrete definitions for measures and digitalization
After this seminar, you will understand how best to promote cooperation between office and field staff.
- You will learn how to promote cooperation within the team for operational success.
- You will develop helpful self-management methods to fully exploit customer potentials
- You will get to know important marketing measures and learn how to use them efficiently.
- You will learn methods to confidently implement difficult changes such as price increases.
- The course will first provide you with basic theoretical knowledge, which you will then learn to understand even better with the help of concrete instructions and exercises - transfer tasks and practical examples will support you in this. In this way, the newly acquired knowledge can be quickly integrated into your everyday working life.
For all specialists and managers, the Tandem Internal Sales and External Sales course prepares the perfect foundations for all-round successful sales and sales management.