Microsoft Word 2013 (Introduction)
In this seminar you will learn the basic techniques of electronic word processing with MS Word 2013.
- Screen lay out
- Save, correct, manage and print texts
- Text design; headers and footers, page numbering;
- Assistants: spelling checker, thesaurus
- Views: Settings, search, replace
- Document administration
- Data exchange between different programs
- Styles/simple styles
- Auto functions
- Simple mail merge
- Integrating graphics / images
- Areas of responsibility
- Clipboard formatting/format templates
- Search function
- multiple markings
- smart tags
This seminar is aimed at PC users who have not yet had any experience in electronic word processing with MS Word.
InhouseWe would be happy to conduct all of our open seminars for you in an adapted form as an in-house seminar.
All seminars on the topic