The ability to present your ideas is one of the most important skills in order to succeed in a professional environment. This training will help you to improve these skills by providing the ideal methods for presenting and delivering your presentations most effectively. Participants have the opportunity to learn how to be more convincing and confident while presenting to hook their audiences, leaving a lasting impression.
Creating better presentations:
- Important visualising presentation tools
- Preparation of a conving presentation
- 6 rules for a successful presentation
- Presentation structure and content
- Body language and self confidence
Presenting with confidence:
- How to convince your audience
- Main stylistic devices for a presentation
- Initiation and control of group discussions
- Main techniques of argument and reply to objection during presentations
After the presentation:
- Presentation closure
- Presentation wrap-up / lessons learned
Practice makes perfect:
- Video feedback
- Every participant has extensive opportunities for rehearsing presentations during the course of this training
After completing this seminar, you will develop the necessary tools to present confidently your ideas to your audience.
- You will learn how to create a convincing presentation
- You will gain important skills to present with confidence to convince your presentation
- You will learn how to wrap up your presentations
- You will get useful feedback to improve your presentation skills
- Targeted exercises
- Presentation simulation
- Individual and group feedback
The presentations skills training addresses upper and middle management from corporates of all sizes and industries as well as management from the financial and public sectors.
Information about Presentation Techniques
Our presentations skill training takes place in small groups with a maximum of nine people. Over two seminar days, it is divided into numerous sessions and exercises, all of which are characterised by an exceptionally strong practical relevance to real life presentation situations. The presentation seminars offer numerous opportunities to gather professional presentation tips from our trainers, and to exchange experiences with other participants.
Our presentation workshop offers simple yet compelling rules essential for everyone delivering excellent PowerPoint presentations. It will help you to get practical with data analysis, and turn business intelligence into real-world outcomes. We will explain why a combination of better understanding, filtering, and application of data can help you solve presentation problems faster - leading to smarter and more powerful presentations. You’ll learn how to use great presentation software such as PowerPoint, and how to present information to others in a way that gets them engaged in your story. We'll explain various presentation guidelines, show you how to structure a professional presentation, to include insights and supporting data. You will learn more about design principles for effective visuals and slides. You will hone your skills for client-facing communication including public speaking, executive presentations, and compelling storytelling. You will learn how to perform convincingly, and overcome stage fright in your presentations even when your English language level is not perfect. Individual step-by-step peer feedback will help improve your overall presentation skills.