Presentation TechniquesBook now
This training is ideal for everybody, who wants to learn and practice all major presentation techniques.The course provides methods for preparing and conducting an effective presentation. Each participant is given the oppurtunity to analyze and practice their existing skills, as well as to extend them by incorporating new techniques.
- Preparation of a skillful presentation
- 6 rules which will make your presentation a success
- Important tools for using visuals effectively
- Presentation structure and content
- How to convince your audience
- Main stylistic devices for a presentation
- Initiation and facilitation of group discussions
- Main techniques of argumentation and responses to objections raised during a presentation
- Closing your presentation effectively
- Follow-up / lessons learned
- Practise makes perfect. Every participant will be given extensive opportunities for practising presentations during the course of this training
- Targeted exercises
- presentation simulation
- individual and group feedback
The presentations skills training addresses upper and middle management from corporates of all sizes and industries as well as management from the financial and public sectors.
Our presentations skill training takes place in small groups with a maximum of nine people. Over two seminar days, it is divided into numerous sessions and exercises, all of which are characterised by an exceptionally strong practical relevance to real life presentation situations. The presentation seminars offer numerous opportunities to gather professional presentation tips from our trainers, and to exchange experiences with other participants.
Our presentation workshop offers simple yet compelling rules essential for everyone delivering excellent PowerPoint presentations. It will help you to get practical with data analysis, and turn business intelligence into real-world outcomes. We will explain why a combination of better understanding, filtering, and application of data can help you solve presentation problems faster - leading to smarter and more powerful presentations. You’ll learn how to use great presentation software such as PowerPoint, and how to present information to others in a way that gets them engaged in your story. We'll explain various presentation guidelines, show you how to structure a professional presentation, to include insights and supporting data. You will learn more about design principles for effective visuals and slides. You will hone your skills for client-facing communication including public speaking, executive presentations, and compelling storytelling. You will learn how to perform convincingly, and overcome stage fright in your presentations even when your English language level is not perfect. Individual step-by-step peer feedback will help improve your overall presentation skills.