Professional and personal further training is important to you - and you would like to use a weekend to intensively deal with the topic of communication? In our weekend seminars we offer you a very individual learning environment in which you can ask your questions and achieve your personal goals.
The "Weekend Seminar Communication" combines modules from the seminars "Rhetoric", "Conflict Management", "Argumentation Training", "Presentation Training", "Facilitation Training", "Body Language", "Negotiation Training", "Telephone Training", "NLP" and "Small Talk and Business Etiquette". You will have the opportunity to express your individual, thematic preferences from the range of topics "communication", so that this training can be adapted to your wishes. The implementation in very small groups guarantees a practical training.
Understanding rhetoric, argumentation and negotiations in more detail:
- Improving your own rhetoric: conducting and leading discussions
- The most important argumentation techniques for convincing: avoiding misunderstandings
- Conducting negotiations successfully
Small talk and telephone training:
- Achieving business success through convincing telephone dialogues
- Good manners in business
- Strengthening self-confidence
Body language, presenting and moderating:
- Improving non-verbal communication
- How do I make an impression on others?
- How can I present convincingly?
- Moderate groups successfully
- External and self-analysis
- Stimulus provided by the trainer
- Transfer help into the everyday life
- Practical exercises
- Video-supported role plays
- Participant and trainer feedback
- Group discussion
- Simulation of everyday situations
- Interactive and experiential exchange
The communication weekend seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.