Professional and personal further training is important to you as a manager - and you would like to use a weekend to intensively deal with the topic of leadership? In our weekend seminars we offer you a very individual learning environment in which you can ask your questions and achieve your personal goals.
The "Leadership Weekend Seminar" combines modules from the seminars "From employee to supervisor", "Leadership behaviour", "Employee appraisal", "Communication and social competence for managers", "Psychology for managers", "Change management", "The manager as coach and consultant", "Workplace health management", "Leading interviews" and "Virtual leadership". You will have the opportunity to express individual, thematic preferences from the range of topics "leadership", so that this training is adapted to your wishes. The implementation in very small groups guarantees a practical training.
- Successful entry into the new leadership role
- How do I lead employees?
- Leading employees from a distance
Communication for managers
- Motivation, recognition, criticism and promotion
- Social competence for managers
- Working in international teams
- Moderating groups successfully
- Accelerating change processes
- Conducting recruitment interviews
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Leadership style reflection
- Simulation of day-to-day situations
- Impulses from the trainer
- Case studies
- Interactive and experiential exchange
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Exercises with individual feedback
he leadership seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from commercial enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administrations who would like to further develop their leadership behavior.
Information about Leadership seminar
As a manager, you are responsible for motivating your employees and ensuring that they achieve certain goals. You take responsibility and provide orientation within your team. You are the contact person for various concerns, which is why the aim of this seminar is to prepare you well for these challenges.
Our training is designed to be practical and with many exercises so that you as a participant can optimally improve your skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will effectively train your leadership skills for two days in order to skillfully master new challenges as a manager.
In our coaching, you benefit from professional trainers with proven methods and tools. The practice-oriented seminar offers you well-founded tools with which you learn to successfully lead employees.