Running a seminar successfully
Participants are familiarized with the most important basics for conducting their own trainings. You will receive intensive, focused feedback on your own training behaviour and style.
- Essential aspects of your training behaviour and approach
- What makes a trainer successful?
- Practising training units
- Constructive feedback on your own trainer role
- Body language
- Organization of learning content
- Deployment of teaching methods
- Developing a productive learning atmosphere
- Motivation of the participants
- Activating / harnassing of participants' resources
- Use of teaching methods and learning tools
- Evaluation and performance review
- Trainer behaviour in unpredictable teaching situations
- Programme planning
- Difficult seminar participants
- Ensuring transfer of learning
ParticipantsThe "Train the Trainer" seminar is aimed at anyone who wants to work with groups as a trainer.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
28.11.2019 – 29.11.2019
26.09.2019 – 27.09.2019
22.08.2019 – 23.08.2019
07.11.2019 – 08.11.2019
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1.166,20 € (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975