Train the TrainerBook now
Running a seminar successfully
Participants are familiarized with the most important basics for conducting their own trainings. You will receive intensive, focused feedback on your own training behaviour and style.
- Essential aspects of your training behaviour and approach
- What makes a trainer successful?
- Practising training units
- Constructive feedback on your own trainer role
- Body language
- Organization of learning content
- Deployment of teaching methods
- Developing a productive learning atmosphere
- Motivation of the participants
- Activating / harnassing of participants' resources
- Use of teaching methods and learning tools
- Evaluation and performance review
- Trainer behaviour in unpredictable teaching situations
- Programme planning
- Difficult seminar participants
- Ensuring transfer of learning
- Trainer input
- Practical exercises
- Analysis of methods
The train the trainer seminar is aimed at anyone who wants to work with groups as a trainer.