Each participant is given the opportunity, under the supervision of an experienced trainer, to carry out teaching sequences in concrete seminar situations. Coaching and supervision sessions are also offered. The training is predominantly practice-oriented and enables the participants to conduct independent seminars. The training is suitable for both in-house trainers and trainers who want to set up their own business. A pool of trainers gives participants the opportunity to exchange ideas with colleagues.
- Rhetorical skills
- Argumentation and persuasion techniques
- Time and self management
- Leadership behaviour
- Sales training
- Presentation and facilitational training
- Transactional analysis
- Developing self-confidence and managing your personality consciously
- Professional presentation
- Conflict management and communication training
- Experience-oriented exchange
- Trainer input
- Individual feedback
- Methodological analysis
Requirements for trainer training: university degree and work experience.