Labour law in brief
Practical overview of all essential labor law frameworks
Legislation and the associated labor law framework are increasing in complexity. A solid and up-to-date knowledge is important for the HR department as well as for managers in all areas, as they create a basis for cooperation for their employees and the entire company. Together with the trainer you will learn about the current regulations in interesting and practical examples. Politics and the economy often lead to changes in individual employment law, so it is essential to cover all core aspects so that you can execute decisions relevant to employment law without hesitation.
How do you deal with new jobs?
- Employee hiring - what to consider?
- Requirements for the job advertisement
- What may and may not be asked in the hiring interview?
Dealing with different contract bases:
- Formulating employment contracts
- Employment relationships: temporary or permanent?
- Hiring temporary staff
What times are to be observed and what regulations exist here?
- Vacation entitlement
- Working hours
- Dealing with illness and continued payment of wages
- Part-time employment, parental leave, maternity protection
- Temporary employment
Particularities in the event of termination of an employment relationship:
- Dealing with conflicts during the employment relationship: warnings
- Termination agreement and deadlines
- Works constitution law
After this seminar, you will have a better understanding of important labor laws, rules and principles to confidently make labor law decisions
- You will learn the most important basics for hiring employees
- You will get the basics to draft various contracts, such as employment contracts
- You will learn about the regulations and characteristics of an employment relationship and how to terminate it
- Trainer input
- Tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Case studies
Employees with personnel responsibility and for anyone who is involved in personnel decisions and would like to learn more about case law, other employment law conditions of the employment relationship (employer's obligations, termination, fixed-term employment, etc.).
In our labor law compact seminar, you as a participant will receive comprehensive labor law obligations and information on the employment relationship, employment contract and case law and all essential information on hiring topics, compensation or working hours. As a participant, you will gain knowledge based on practical examples that you can immediately implement in your everyday work. This facilitates your entry into labor law as a manager.
The Labor Law Compact Seminar is scheduled over two days and will take place on the first seminar day from 10 AM to 5 PM and on the second seminar day from 9 AM to 4 PM. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part of the services you can expect.