Fundamentals of business administrationBook now
Getting in shape for business administration
The aim of the seminar is a practice-oriented introduction to business administration. Participants receive an overview of the most important areas and are taught business management knowledge for practical use. You will learn how to deal with key accounting figures. This knowledge will complete your competence profile.
- Key terms and expressions
- The company as a productive unit
- General and special business administration
- The main operational functions:
- Financing and investment
- Organisational resources
- Human resources and business information systems
- Business market policy
- Production policy of the company
- Structural policy of the company
- Corporate management
- How do I create a positive relationship with the customer?
- Discussion in the group
- Practical exercises
- Trainer input
- Case discussions
The fundamentals of Business Administration seminar is aimed at anyone who wants to understand and apply the essential aspects of business administration to their work.