Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) in medium-sized companies
The increasing pressure from converging markets within the EU and worldwide is increasingly prompting medium-sized companies to form strategic alliances and expand through external growth. The seminar takes up this current trend and deals with the different aspects of an M & A transaction.
- Motives for mergers and acquisitions
- Risks of M&A transactions
- Strategic orientation of a company
- Achieving economies of scale through mergers
- Preparing for the sale of the company
- Inefficiencies connected with an M & A process
- Forms of company valuation
- Critical consideration of different valuation types
- Options for transaction financing
- The role of the consultant in an M & A process
- Chances of success after a transaction
- Combining different corporate cultures
- Generational change in family-run businesses
- Employee participation and motivation
After this seminar, you will understand all the necessary fundamentals of an M&A transaction.
- You will deal with the opportunities and risks of an M&A transaction
- You will determine how you can best prepare for a successful M&A transaction
- You will learn more about the different forms of successful company valuations and deal with different types of valuations
- You will learn more about employee motivation
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
- exercise examples
- Tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- Trainer input
- Moderated discussion
The seminar Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) in medium-sized companies is aimed at managers and decision-makers of medium-sized companies who are concerned with questions relating to company acquisitions and sales. In addition, managers are addressed who deal directly with the merger and on building cooperation between the companies involved.
InhouseWe would be happy to conduct all of our open seminars for you in an adapted form as an in-house seminar.
I can rate this M&A seminar with "Very Good"!
I particularly liked the methodical execution of the training.
A positive aspect is the compact group size and the good exchange.
All seminars on the topic