Understanding the legal framework
In the seminar "Labour Law in Brief" you will receive in a practice-oriented and condensed form all the essential labour law parameters and frameworks that you need for your everyday professional life. An expert will answer everyday questions on your labour law topics and typical practical situations will be dealt with on the basis of case studies. As a result of this seminar you will develop a more sound basis for making decisions on labour and works constitutional law in everyday life.
- Recruitment - What needs to be considered?
- Requirements for an invitation to apply for a job
- What may and may not be asked in the interview?
- Formulation of employment contracts
- Employment contracts: temporary or permanent?
- Recruitment of temporary staff
- Entitlement to leave
- Working hours
- Dealing with sickness and continuing remuneration
- Part-time employment, parental leave, maternity leave
- Temporary work
- Dealing with conflicts during the employment relationship: warnings procedure
- Termination and end of contract
- Cancellation of a contract
- Industrial constitutional law
Employees with responsibility for personnel and for everyone involved in HR-related decisions.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
10.06.2021 – 11.06.2021
11.11.2021 – 12.11.2021
12.11.2020 – 13.11.2020
14.10.2021 – 15.10.2021
29.04.2021 – 30.04.2021
16.09.2021 – 17.09.2021
07.12.2020 – 08.12.2020
15.03.2021 – 16.03.2021
01.07.2021 – 02.07.2021
02.12.2021 – 03.12.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1136,80 (inc. VAT)
The price includes drinks during breaks and lunch.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975