Getting in shape for business administration
The aim of the seminar is a practice-oriented introduction to business administration (BWL in German). The participants will get an overview of the most important aspects of the topic and recieve the essentials of business economics in a concise form for practical application. Additionally, they will learn how to handle key figures in accounting processes. The knowledge gained in this seminar will round out your skills profile.
- Key terms and expressions
- The company as a productive unit
- General and special business administration
- The main operational functions:
- Financing and investment
- Organisational resources
- Human resources and business information systems
- Business market policy
- Production policy of the company
- Structural policy of the company
- Corporate management
- How do I create a positive relationship with the customer?
The seminar "Fundamentals of Business Administration" is aimed at anyone who wants to understand and apply the essential aspects of business administration to their work.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
27.05.2021 – 28.05.2021
23.08.2021 – 24.08.2021
25.11.2021 – 26.11.2021
08.02.2021 – 09.02.2021
22.03.2021 – 23.03.2021
27.09.2021 – 28.09.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975