Labour Law – Update
New regulations and case law
State labor courts, the Federal Labor Court and the European Court of Justice are constantly laying down new framework conditions in labor law. Which of the regulations affect us directly or indirectly and how we deal with them often confronts us with questions. Take with you suitable approaches to solutions in relation to your everyday working life, so that you gain security and speed in your decisions. We support you on your way to becoming an expert in labor law.
- New skilled labor immigration law
- New law on the protection of trade secrets
- New EU Whistleblowing Directive
- Effectiveness of a headscarf ban
Analysis of various contractual bases:
- Second Data Protection Adaptation and Implementation Act
- Changes in the AÜG
- Employee's right to information under the DSGVO
- Naming of pregnant employees to works council
What times are to be observed and what regulations are in place?
- Flexibilization of working hours - planned changes in the Labor Act.
- Obligation to record working hours
- Obligation to indicate vacation entitlements
- Reduction of vacation entitlements during parental leave
- Remuneration for travel time
Special features of short-term employment:
- Changes in the Part-Time and Fixed-Term Employment Act (bridge part-time employment)
- Internship and minimum wage
- Overtime allowances for part-time employees
In this seminar, you will deepen your knowledge in the area of labor law and deal with the latest regulations and court rulings in order to be able to confidently make decisions relevant to labor law.
- You will learn more about higher-level regulations
- You will analyze various bases of contracts in order to highlight necessary changes
- You will deal with the latest regulations in the area of working times
- Trainer input
- Help for transfer to everyday life
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Interactive and experiential exchange
- Case studies
Mitarbeiter mit Personalverantwortung und jeder, der sich mit Personalentscheidungen befasst und mehr zur Rechtsprechung sowie weiteren arbeitsrechtlichen Bedingungen des Arbeitsverhältnisses erfahren möchte.