Conducting interviews and selection of applicants
Whoever hires a new employee today is making a long-term investment decision. Only those who have mastered interview techniques and know how to address the applicant in the right way are in a position to conduct interviews successfully and to select the right applicants for the long term.
Recruitment as a competitive factor for your company:
- Analysis of application documents: selection on the basis of the requirement profile.
- References and curriculum vitae: What do references say and how do you discover gaps in the resume?
- Preliminary telephone interview: When does an invitation to a job interview make sense?
The job interview:
- What preparations should be made before the job interview?
- How do you set up a job interview?
- Questioning techniques: How do you address the applicant?
- What to ask applicants and what not to ask them?
The right behavior of the interviewer:
- How to cope with difficult applicants?
- How to recognize the truth of a statement?
- Interview termination
- Decision making and contract conclusion
- Presentation of common assessment errors ("interviewer bias") and tips on how to avoid them
This seminar helps you to master the selection of personnel by conducting target-oriented interviews to select the right candidate and to utilize their development potential.
- You will learn how to successfully analyze the application documents to find the right selection for the job interviews
- You will get an overview of how to design the job interview and learn more about how to confidently handle applicants
- You will learn how to master difficult situations in the job interview
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Trainer input
- Exercise examples
The seminar conducting interviews and selection of applicants is aimed at managers, junior managers and HR managers who want to conduct job interviews effectively and systematically.