Conducting interviews and selection of applicantsBook now
Whoever hires a new employee today is making a long-term investment decision. Only those who have mastered interview techniques and know how to address the applicant in the right way are in a position to conduct interviews successfully and to select the right applicants for the long term.
- Creation of ideal candidate profile
- Evaluation of application documents
- What do certificates say?
- How can you detect gaps in a CV?
- When does an invitation to an interview make sense?
- What preparations have to be made before the interview?
- How do you address the applicant?
- Questioning technique (what to ask, and how?)
- What should you ask applicants and what not?
- How do you set up an interview?
- How do you recognize the truth of a statement?
- How do you deal with difficult applicants?
- Conducting yourself properly as interviewer
- Ending the conversation
- Decision-making and finalisation of contracts
- Organization and execution of assessment centres
- Mastering delicate situations
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Moderated exercise sequences
- Trainer input
- Exercise examples
The seminar conducting interviews and selection of applicants is aimed at managers, junior managers and HR managers who want to conduct job interviews effectively and systematically.