Discover your true talents
Participants will receive important feedback on their personality and skills. Your own self-assessment will become more accurate and more objective. Potentials and talents can be more easily identified.
- Increasing self-awareness
- Better recognition of your own strengths and weaknesses
- Important traits of one's own personality
- Tips on motivation and performance
- Support for upcoming decisions
- Aspects of one's own personality: "Big Five"
- In-depth consultation
- As is profile
- Assessment of initiative, communication and emotional control
- Intro- / Extroversion
- Where are your hidden talents?
- Self-perception and perception of others
- Assessment of other people
- What effect do I have on others?
- Assessment of intellectual strengths
- Assessment of personality strengths and weaknesses
- What development potential do I have?
- Psychological factors of one's own personality
The "Analysing potential" seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
26.03.2020 – 27.03.2020
08.06.2020 – 09.06.2020
07.09.2020 – 08.09.2020
19.11.2020 – 20.11.2020
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975