Managing demographicsBook now
Seizing opportunities and mastering challenges
In this seminar you will get an overview of the most effective tools and methods of demography management as a form of strategic human resource development, from the introduction of successful strategies, methods and concepts to the adaptation to your specific company situation. Learn what it means to position yourself and make yourself resistant to the stormy times that demographic change will bring to your industry and region.
- Demographic change - new and yet familiar
- Innovation in response to demographic challenges - the HR Canvas
- Role that age structures play in the company and the tools for age structure analysis
- Employee as success factor - where are my / our problem areas? What are our strengths and weaknesses?
- Life phase orientation - how compatibility and much more brings success
- Healthy leadership - principles, good practice and strategies
- Bonuses - successful models of demographically sensitive remuneration
- Internal marketing for more awareness
- Measuring success: developing indicators for internal communication
- Development of an action plan against the background of strategic goals and available capacities (for your company!)
- Trainer input
- Case studies
- Practical workshop
- Exchange of experiences and discussion
For HR managers and executives who want to prepare their company for the effects of demographic change and take advantage of the resulting opportunities. For all those whose focus it is to retain good staff or recruit the best new employees.