Speed reading, quickly learned
The flood of information is increasing. Fast reading can significantly increase your information intake. The overabundance of information can also be made manageable by quick-reading techniques. The most important, practically applicable quick-reading techniques are presented and practised.
- Actively absorbing information
- How do I interrogate the text in a productive way?
- What are my priorities?
- Planned 'non-reading'
- Preparation and mental attitude to the text
- How do I design my reading breaks?
- Fast reading and intensive absorption of the text are not mutually exclusive
- Why can the brain absorb much more information than we suspect?
- The 3-2-1 method
- Relaxation exercises while reading
- The importance of fixation while reading
- The absorption of whole groups of words
- The assimilation of units of meaning
- What hinders fast reading? (e.g.: speaking along, skipping over important words, etc.)
- The significance of loud reading
- Why is 70 - 80% of the content a text is assimilated?
This seminar is also offered as part of a qualification programme.
The "Speed Reading" seminar is aimed at specialists and managers who want to learn to read faster in the shortest possible time.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
19.04.2021 – 20.04.2021
11.11.2021 – 12.11.2021
14.06.2021 – 15.06.2021
16.08.2021 – 17.08.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1136,80 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975