The availability and organisation of knowledge is becoming a decisive factor for success. Keeping the overview and setting priorities are the basis for good knowledge management. The various sources of information must be bundled and made available through fast access options. In this way, employees' valuable knowledge is made available to the company.
- Knowledge management is a central factor in any organization
- How can knowledge be managed and utilized within an organization?
- How can you create a learning organization through knowledge management?
- How can learning processes be accelerated and optimized?
- How can all employees be involved in effective knowledge management?
- How can we deal intelligently with the flood of information?
- The fast wins over the slow, not the big over the small
- How can you identify superfluous knowledge?
- How can management be optimized through Internet, Intranet, Extranet and Groupware technologies?
The seminar "Knowledge Management" is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
24.06.2021 – 25.06.2021
02.09.2021 – 03.09.2021
29.11.2021 – 30.11.2021
30.09.2021 – 01.10.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975