Healthy and motivated employees are an increasingly important success factor for many companies. It is the task of corporate management, and in particular human resources management, to create working conditions that promote health and thus performance, in order to send employees the appropriate signals. Against a background of absenteeism, burn-out, addiction and other illnesses, consistent promotion of health issues for employees is becoming increasingly important. In this seminar you will learn how you can introduce or further develop systematic and target-oriented company health management initiatives for the promotion and care of employee health in your company. You will learn strategies, methods and gain practical tools for creating health-promoting working conditions for yourself and your employees.
- What can occupational health management system (OHS) achieve and with what aim?
- Establishment of an OHS - which areas in the company are involved?
- Leaders as role models
- Internal marketing for the the OHS
- Introducing health programmes: individual or organisational?
- Suggestions for implementation and case studies
- Presentation of concrete measures
- Developing a health strategy for your company
- Legal frameworks and guidelines to be observed
- Measuring success: hard and soft factors
HR managers, health managers and everyone who wants to establish or further develop an operational health management system.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
23.08.2021 – 24.08.2021
09.12.2021 – 10.12.2021
02.05.2022 – 03.05.2022
22.08.2022 – 23.08.2022
08.12.2022 – 09.12.2022
28.10.2021 – 29.10.2021
27.10.2022 – 28.10.2022
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975